Deal of the Week thread

yamayamayaamaa

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Windows Phone the other day so far only picked up Fable Coin Golf seems I missed the deal by a day! but hell was worth the normal price I quite enjoyed it and not got all Gold yet so will keep me playing and at least know its not going to be a deal again soon but now I'm just waiting for Wednesday...

Right now I want to pick up Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and geoDefense chances are Angry Birds won't go down since still fairly new to WP7 I believe but I will wait... I can keep working on Minesweeper and Flowerz...

I think the next DOTW is Zombie Attack 2, but don't quote me on that =P

Edit: When I go to Marketplace > Applications, says right there it is on sale. But when I go to buy it still costs £2.29?! Maybe my phone is just being screwy lol.

Great, only one game for me them. I really don't like this game.

EDIT: Seeing as it will only be 1.99 might as well try it again. Maybe I didn't play long enough.

Edited by master_shake_350

Yeah, that's why I asked if it was confirmed.

I'll keep hope alive, that he's wrong. :p

Lol I guess we have to wait and see, my marketplace shows Pocket God still.

If you go the same route the other guy did it is on sale but for the same dam price WTF? Also where is Collapse.

No, it is Zombie Attack 2, the deal of the week shows up early on the market place on Wednesday morning in the UK, but the price does not change till later on in the day. (this has happened with the last 6 deal of the weeks, and it is always been the correct one that was shown)

That sucks. :(

But thanks for the info.

No, it is Zombie Attack 2, the deal of the week shows up early on the market place on Wednesday morning in the UK, but the price does not change till later on in the day. (this has happened with the last 6 deal of the weeks, and it is always been the correct one that was shown)

I have never had issues with the price updating so slowly. How come its so bad now.

Confirmed: http://windowsphone.xbox.com/en-gb/MOW/dotw_zombie_attack_2

Total savings? 30P!!! Terrible deal imo =[

Can't see it on my phone.

EDIT: NVM its just appeared.

EDIT 2: It seems to only be on the net it is 1.99 :(

EDIT: 3: Now its shows as 2.99. WTF is going on MS!

Just wondering theories on further DoWs. I like getting these games at lower prices, knowing something new will be discounted each week hinders me to purchase games other than what is the "deal." So Just curious as to what others think about older deals repeating or if they will cycle through the whole lot. If the latter is the case I want to pick up games like ilomilo and parachute panic but getting them cheaper always sweetens the deal.

Just wondering what other people think because I would hope they would jump back on older things like they do on xbox live.