What's your highest level character?

Jet1337

Mine is at 110 right now. I heard that the max is level 255, and I'm gonna get there eventually. I'm averaging 5 levels per day and at my current rate I'll be there within the next 29 days.

Here are my stats as of now at level 110:

Race: Nord (male)

Health: 1282 ( with Cuirass of the Undefeated (+30) )

Magic: 200

Fatigue: 419

Strength: 110 ( Warrior birthsign and Gauntlets of Brutality (+10) )

Intelligence: 100

Willpower: 100

Agility: 109 ( Ring of the Vipereye glitched on me giving permanent +10)

Speed: 100

Endurance: 100

Personality: 100

Luck: 98

I do the Jail exploit, which isn't cheating because I have to re-level the decreased skills. I had all my attributes maxed, but it gave me a message saying that I couldn't improve upon perfection.

The way around that is to do the Felldew exploit, which permanently decreases your attributes ( minus Personality ) at the worst condition by 15 points. I've almost capped out my attributes again, so I'll be curing myself of this crap.

Once I'm cured, I'll regain +15 to those damaged attributes and theoretically I'll be able to continue leveling and raising those attributes until they're at either 200 or 255.

I am pretty sure your level depends on class and race, but the max is usually around 53, without any exploits, such as going to jail.

max level without gimmicks is just short of 54, so 53, yes. my character is a 54 -- i was only like 2 major skill points away, so i spent a little time in jail. needed one more level to make all the maths work out right.

I heard that the max is level 255,

apparently, that's BS. on neoseeker, someone offered proof and a method for getting to higher levels. i'm not sure there is a max level, but he hadn't hit quadruple digits yet. i think he was like 900-something.

The way around that is to do the Felldew exploit, which permanently decreases your attributes ( minus Personality ) at the worst condition by 15 points. I've almost capped out my attributes again, so I'll be curing myself of this crap.

Once I'm cured, I'll regain +15 to those damaged attributes and theoretically I'll be able to continue leveling and raising those attributes until they're at either 200 or 255.

to the best of my knowledge, it still gives you the "can't improve on perfection" message even if your attributes are all > 100. what you will have to do is the method i hinted at above.

it involves getting felldew-addicted, suffering the withdrawl, re-leveling to all 100s (preferably inefficiently, so you can get more levels), and then deleting the shivering isles. you will then need to re-install it, get back to that point, and get addicted to felldew again. repeat until you're bored. do not get the cure, ever, until you're done grinding at levels because you won't be able to go back.

frankly, i wouldn't recommend getting to insanely high levels. once you get past 30, there are no more increasing rewards -- you're only making the game harder and longer. those leveled minotaur lords and whatnot start becoming ridiculously tough, and you'll have to fight them for hours.

The first time through my character was at level 52, but I became bored and began my game over again and my new character currently sits at level 4. I haven't began the main storyline with Martin yet, I just did Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. Because of NotN, I can't do the Thieves and Dark Brotherhood Guild quests.

frankly, i wouldn't recommend getting to insanely high levels. once you get past 30, there are no more increasing rewards -- you're only making the game harder and longer. those leveled minotaur lords and whatnot start becoming ridiculously tough, and you'll have to fight them for hours.

The game is not tough at any level, provided you are built right. Mages can one-hit most stuff with a proper custom spell. And a well enchanted sword or bow can aid a swordy or thief.

• 5 weeks later...
The game is not tough at any level, provided you are built right. Mages can one-hit most stuff with a proper custom spell. And a well enchanted sword or bow can aid a swordy or thief.

yeah, jack up the difficult to the hardest at a level above like 50, and tell me afterward.

it really does take quite a long time to kill things like minotaur lords, who now have a completely silly amount of health. it just gets worse as you get to levels 100, 200, etc, as their health keeps getting bigger.

if you're 100% spell-absorption and 100%+ reflect damage, yeah, it's not tough per se, but it just takes a stupid amount of time, potions, and varla/welkynd stones to actually kill them. at that point, soul-trap on swords becomes pretty useless as your sword will run out of charge long before you kill them.

I didn't do any glitches purpusefully I may have sumbled upon some as appartenly the norm is 53, my original save (gone from my formatted xbox) was 87ish with all attributes at 100 aside pesronallity and Luck, both around 80 I think and str was at 110 due to a permament skill bonus to strength and all over skills aside restoration and some other magic abilities where pretty much 100

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My character is level 20... but he is all over the place class-wise.

He has high level sneak and athletics so I run fast, jump really high and sneak almost anywhere (Cowl of Nocturnum helps), but when he does fight he opens up with a few fireballs until the target closes (usually at about 1/3 health) and then I finish him off with my sword, shield and heavy armor.

I think he has a personality disorder... the only thing that sucks is that he needs more Magicka... and he is butt ugly (Nord), but most people like me because I saved the planet :D

Feonyx

• 2 weeks later...

well im at level 25 fighter with skills all over the place. i also have high sneak and athletics....

cant remember much about it now but i got a grey cowl that feathered 200 points and detected life at 120ft and it also gave me some sneak points, i also had 2 rings on that gave me chameleon points about 70 to 80 at rough guess.

with that stuf equiped i could pretty much go anywhere without being spotted, in caves and forts i could actually move right up to a enemy and bump into them and they still wouldn't notice me....

my sneak attack was x6 which was great, most humanoid characters were dead with 1 strike....

i have the full 1250 on this, so there really isnt any need to get a ridiculous high level character... just have fun with it..... i did!

Edited by Machew8472