How close to 1000G?

OctagonQontrol

445GS, i'm kinda bored already, the game is well made and all, but it gets boring imo, they could have made more interesting achievements, something to do online or whatever

Gotta agree to some extent although it's less boring than FM2 where you had to go tru every sinle race no matter what...

Gotta agree to some extent although it's less boring than FM2 where you had to go tru every sinle race no matter what...

So do you here? The Solid Gold Achievement.

Im 44 for 675 :) Not in the slightest bit bored. Forza = Paradise:woop:

In the event that i do start getting bored i'll start designing liveries for my favourite cars and continue with my photo taking obsession.

Hoping i can post here :S. i did get the game last tues BUT i didnt play it because i was hearing stuff about bannings so i held off till thurs.

Im on 870g with just season 6 and solid gold to go. but im soooooo bored right now. :( in fact im so bored im just hiring the driver and playing my good old N64, lol

turn 10 has made a very clever set of achievements. none are boostable, well except the auction ones etc, none are too difficult or need skill, except the drift one perhaps and the only way to get the 1k is to keep playing. which is gonna keep forza 3 near the top of everyone's gamer card. which is just what they want. I wonder how many people will get it done by the time modern warfare 2 comes out?

Sorry, forgot to post myself... :eek:

48 achievements for 870G done; all I need is the Season 6 and Solid Gold. And yeah, for peeps wondering, this is a releasedate-game (last Friday for me).

same here m8 got day of release im on 870 Gs with season 6 and all gold to go almost finished season 6