Page loading issues?

Bucknut

often when i come on the site I will click a new article or the specific game I want and the page wont load. If I go and open the forums, then I click the link or game link again the pages will load fine. Anyone know what the deal is? This happens nearly every day when i get on the site.

Thanks.

often when i come on the site I will click a new article or the specific game I want and the page wont load. If I go and open the forums, then I click the link or game link again the pages will load fine. Anyone know what the deal is? This happens nearly every day when i get on the site.

Thanks.

Are you using Firefox? If so, I am having the exact same issue.

I'm using Firefox too. I have a similar problem, though not the exact same one. Not sure if they're related. Basically, whenever I try to update an achievement list in FF, it keep reloading over and over again really quickly, and never updates. If I refresh the page, it reloads, but clears all of my achievements. It works fine in Seamonkey, so I'm not sure why Firefox is being weird.

It helps to know which version you are using for starters. I use the newest version at home and a slightly older version at work and both work perfectly. You might need to tweak your cookie settings or possibly your privacy settings in Firefox. I've never run into the problems your are describing so I'm not sure exactly what you would need to look at. There is also a possibility that one of your add-ons is interfering with the site.

I am having this problem as well. News articles never load unless I load a forum page first and then go back to the news article.

At work and at home. I just got a newly reformatted mac at work and have the newest firefox and no add ons; and I just built a Win7 PC at home with the newest firefox with the autocopy and download statusbar add ons. That's it.

It started happening on my work computer before it started happening at home.

Game pages used to never load on my work computer, but they seem to now, but news articles never.

Everything loads in Safari.

Afternoon each. We are aware of this problem and we're working tirelessly to locate the issue and see what the problem is. It is a Firefox issue and it only affects new news/lists for a short period of time - I think we worked out that after 6 hours, they become visible. It's a headscratcher, but we are aware of it and are looking for a fix. It is currently one of our top priorities :)

Afternoon each. We are aware of this problem and we're working tirelessly to locate the issue and see what the problem is. It is a Firefox issue and it only affects new news/lists for a short period of time - I think we worked out that after 6 hours, they become visible. It's a headscratcher, but we are aware of it and are looking for a fix. It is currently one of our top priorities :)

Actually when I search for games and then try to click them it does it as well.

I experience an overall sluggish experience when on x360a. Most of the navigation I perform through the site (whether clicking a link to news or a game, searching for a game or posting on the forums) I experience page load lag, which will last for sometimes 30 sec - 1 min, but it usually loads eventually.

Nothing can be more frustrating or in-conducive to navigating a favorite website than lag and load problems. Please fix this a.s.a.p. Thank you.

Edited by foreverflash
fix sentence