achievements not unlocking

XSniperNinjaX

Hi im in UK brought this from US store started playing following vid guides but for some reasson the achievements wont unlock etc.Do i need to be playing on US server ? or should UK be fine. I have few other US games from past no issue with achievements.Thank u.

Same here mate and a few other people from UK/Canada etc but people from UK have completed it on TA so no idea what's going on.

I've never had this problem before. Always download the US game then change back to UK and off I go without any issues so no idea why this is playing up!!

The Homerunner achievement wasn't unlocking for me. Played through with a stopwatch about 20 times getting 57 and 58 seconds once I had the run down. Went to bed and just woke up to try it again. Still nothing after about 5 attempts. So I went into manage game and deleted the save data from everywhere. System and cloud. It popped on my first run. Haven't had an issue with the other achievements but I have two left to try for. Hope this helps somebody. Also I am in the US.

As Maka stated in his guide's thread, the developer has been said to be looking into it and attempting to find a solution.

Maka stated that the achievements popped on his 2nd acc whilst watching a TV show 24hrs later. I've just turned the game on and it says I unlocked 2 achievements yesterday so thought ok cool, try it again now. Did the 3 secret ones and nothing popped again. Bet these show as unlocked tomorrow but it's no good when you are trying for a <1min achievement as you need to know if you have it straight away and not have to wait 24hrs!!!

The Homerunner achievement wasn't unlocking for me. Played through with a stopwatch about 20 times getting 57 and 58 seconds once I had the run down. Went to bed and just woke up to try it again. Still nothing after about 5 attempts. So I went into manage game and deleted the save data from everywhere. System and cloud. It popped on my first run. Haven't had an issue with the other achievements but I have two left to try for. Hope this helps somebody. Also I am in the US.

Did this and it worked.

Maka stated that the achievements popped on his 2nd acc whilst watching a TV show 24hrs later. I've just turned the game on and it says I unlocked 2 achievements yesterday so thought ok cool, try it again now. Did the 3 secret ones and nothing popped again. Bet these show as unlocked tomorrow but it's no good when you are trying for a <1min achievement as you need to know if you have it straight away and not have to wait 24hrs!!!

same I did the 1 minute achievement a bunch of times hoping it pops tomorrow

I've got half that say 100% and haven't unlocked. Doesn't even say 'done unlocking' like it usually would... I've also done all the secret achievements but one is glitched and doesn't say 100%. I don't know which one it is as the achievements haven't popped and unlocked so I'll have to wait I guess as I did them all a second time and it still won't say 100%. Man, I think the secret achievement is bugged and the whole achievement system is bugged. I'm from the UK though and got it from US store.

I couldn't do Home Runner... I'm serious, I got it down to like 50 seconds, would not pop. I finally gave up because I had other Gamerscore games in the q and I was wasting time. Really hated it.

Same Problem here, cant get that achievement. I have tried to delete the save date and game then reinstall it but still not work. Dammmmmmn

Whew! I deleted the game and my saved data and redownloaded the game. I still had to do it a few times to get Homerunner to unlock. I would highly suggest spamming the B button at the beginning AND at the end after hitting the book in the attic. It popped right after the home screen came up.

I have deleted, reinstalled, timed myself, waited a day.... What else do I do? I still can not get home runner to unlock. Is anyone still having issues besides me?

• 3 weeks later...