The Glitch

Cappie

Ok - try this glitch method - definitely works as I've just tried this to unlock this achievement as well as a few others (I may have posted this before on another thread, so hopefully this should help you to unlock the achievement):

* clear your cache (Dashboard > My xbox > system > memory > HDD > Y button > clear cache)

* delete the following files for FIFA11 from the hard drive under Games and Fifa11 (fifa 11 title update 6+, squads1, online squad)

* start fifa 11 from disc

* download the update when prompted from the game

* go to my fifa11 > squads > download latest squads and press 'A' to download

* go to the controls option and set everything to either to manual or off (my fifa11 > controls > set everything to manual or off)

* change game difficulty to 'World Class' - leave everything else on the defaults

* play a game on kick off mode "be a goalkeeper"

* Chealsea Vs Macclesfield on world class

* as soon as the final whistle blows, press the 'A' button furiously so it would speed through the screens till you get to the GK stats and random achievements should pop up, online and offline achievements, if you don't get them all in one go rinse & repeat until you get all the ones you require

*** your game will either freeze at the GK stats screen or the achievements will pop at the stats screen, if it does freeze you may gets achievements on your profile when you turn your xbox back on.

This worked for me and hopefully it should work for you as well.

Taken from TA - http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=530663#vch

It works, just varies on what unlocks.

Taken from TA - http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=530663#vch

It works, just varies on what unlocks.

am i to asume this glitch method is now broken as its not possible to download latest squads since the server closer? i asume it is as this part of the process wouldnt have been included in the first place if it wasnt nessessary

am i to asume this glitch method is now broken as its not possible to download latest squads since the server closer? i asume it is as this part of the process wouldnt have been included in the first place if it wasnt nessessary

EDIT - ok ive spent all afternoon trying to pull this off and even though my game froze at least 20 times i didnt unlock a single achievement! i cant confirm that i doesnt work but following the guide above to the letter it simply wont for me, so just slung this shit in the bin and promised myself ill never buy another broken EA sports title again! gl to anybody else going for this

• 4 months later...
Don't download squad updates. That's how my achievements unlocked.

Please, somebody can confirm if all the online achievements can be unlocked using the glitch? I did not start yet the game and I wish to complete it. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I've gotten 2 achievements with this glitch so I know it works.. But now all it is doing is freezing and I am getting no achievements.. Does anyone know of a better way to go at this? I got an achievement my second try and than another about the 6th.. I have played about 15 more after that and gotten nothing..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...