About Hidden Packages

Isn't it obvious OP? Hasn't every other GTA had hidden packages? R* will deny the smallest thing until they decide to reveal it. It's the anticipation game they like to play.

Hidden treasure under the water? NO! That was a bitch in Tomb Raider Underworld, I can only imagine how it be in GTA V.

I say just do it like San Andreas where there were three separate sections of hidden packages. Spray tags, horse shoes and something else in SA.

For Franklin it could be spray tags.

For Trevor it could be hookers. (kill em)

For Michael it could be... hmm.. ah yes, obtain special cars like you did in GTA III.

Different hidden packages for each character I say, much more fun.

Edited by InsaneKane87

^ I do like the idea of collectables unique for each character but collecting cars or killing whore's are more like missions rather than hidden packages.. but I actually had a lot of fun working on the 200 pigeons (twice) so I'm kind of hoping for something similar this time..and in the large numbers of course. :p

I hope there are hidden packages, tags, etc, but this time I hope we will bloody get a reward for our time(bloody waste of time Pigeons), like in previous games were you collected 10 or so and you got a pistol at you safe house, collect some more unlock armour at your safe house, etc.

^ I do like the idea of collectables unique for each character but collecting cars or killing whore's are more like missions rather than hidden packages.. but I actually had a lot of fun working on the 200 pigeons (twice) so I'm kind of hoping for something similar this time..and in the large numbers of course. :p

That's true too. Hmm, what if the hookers were hidden in alleys? Knocked out or something and you had to finish them off in your own way e.g. molotov lol. I'm probably going off the charts with this seeing as it probably won't happen.

That's true too. Hmm, what if the hookers were hidden in alleys? Knocked out or something and you had to finish them off in your own way e.g. molotov lol. I'm probably going off the charts with this seeing as it probably won't happen.

Mate I'm worried about your fucked up little mind. :p But I like it..

I'm quite the opposite lol. I have yet to kill more then 6 pigons let alone all 200 atleast once.

I hope the collectibles are reasonable in this game,and an in game map would be very helpful. I wish more devs would do what Ubisoft did,if you beat the story you could buy an in game map from the in game store. (AC Brotherhood and Revelations)

I bet you tell all the ladies that ;)

haha, nice one. No need to tell them tho, they can see it as plain as day.

OT: The pigeons weren't really that bad. Sure, some you could hear, but couldn't find. Most were easy tho as they had a red glow around them tho. I remember one on top of a bridge and you had to use a heli to hover perfectly and jump out, what a bitch. I still never found all the horseshoes in SA and probably never will.

haha, nice one. No need to tell them tho, they can see it as plain as day.

OT: The pigeons weren't really that bad. Sure, some you could hear, but couldn't find. Most were easy tho as they had a red glow around them tho. I remember one on top of a bridge and you had to use a heli to hover perfectly and jump out, what a bitch. I still never found all the horseshoes in SA and probably never will.

I got 100% on GTA:SA twice thats how big of SA fan I am, once on the original xbox and then on the 360, but was slightly harder as the emulator caused some bugs on the 360.

I got 100% on GTA:SA twice thats how big of SA fan I am, once on the original xbox and then on the 360, but was slightly harder as the emulator caused some bugs on the 360.

I've always wanted it for my 360. I never got 100%, but sure did play the hell out of that game for years on my PS2.

^ I forgot about the wanted level for shooting the pigeons, that itself was annoying. "Shoot bird, get 3 stars, bring up phone, go to cheats a disable cops over n over n over..."

I've always wanted it for my 360. I never got 100%, but sure did play the hell out of that game for years on my PS2.

I haven't got the XBLA GTA:SA, I just used my original xbox version on the 360, but the patch(which I'm guessing is for the emulator) seems to cause a few bugs in the game, which made some parts a little tricky or had to do a reset to get the mission complete or collectible to show up.

Maybe there will be. i read in today GTA V's articles, they mentioned 'finding treasures' below in ocean. Have you read them all?

That sounds awesome, they should have a sort-of puzzle, kind of like the giant easter bunny "easter egg" in Saints Row 2

I hope the collectibles are reasonable in this game,and an in game map would be very helpful. I wish more devs would do what Ubisoft did,if you beat the story you could buy an in game map from the in game store. (AC Brotherhood and Revelations)

I love in-game maps, I like how every AC game is doing it now FC3 uses the feature too but because this is GTA, it wouldn't feel right. Good, old classic collectables should stay imo! :p

Not like those birds which you have to shoot and then 5-0 is all over the place!

This man. If it wasn't for the cops, it would take us half the time to reach and kill all 200.

^ I forgot about the wanted level for shooting the pigeons, that itself was annoying. "Shoot bird, get 3 stars, bring up phone, go to cheats a disable cops over n over n over..."

Get out..I thought the only cheats that don't disable achievements were the ones to spawn vehicles, therefore I never used the cheat to disable cops and always outran them legit..EVERY TIME! :Bounce: Silly me..