The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow so they've made it easy, so then what's the point of having an event if you don't even need to play it for it to count towards the medal and the achievement?? Well whatever, 28 more weeks to go :(

They can't require that people play the actual event playlist because it's only available if you have the DLC and they can't require DLC for an achievement that was part of the original 1000.

They can't require that people play the actual event playlist because it's only available if you have the DLC and they can't require DLC for an achievement that was part of the original 1000.

You are not required to play a multiplayer game for the ribbon. You can play horde or beast online to earn the medal as well. That's how I've gotten most of my ribbons since I'm not a huge fan of the MP.

You are not required to play a multiplayer game for the ribbon. You can play horde or beast online to earn the medal as well. That's how I've gotten most of my ribbons since I'm not a huge fan of the MP.

There's a lot of people that only play the MP though because they don't like horde and beast. Quite frankly, public horde and beast are terrible, you get stuck in a lobby with someone that leaves on wave 1 when they don't get the founder ribbon and people who run round with a pistol continuously getting killed. Beast mode is just kill stealing heaven for kids.

There's a lot of people that only play the MP though because they don't like horde and beast. Quite frankly, public horde and beast are terrible, you get stuck in a lobby with someone that leaves on wave 1 when they don't get the founder ribbon and people who run round with a pistol continuously getting killed. Beast mode is just kill stealing heaven for kids.

There are also a lot of people who despise online matchmaking and/or playing with randoms entirely. I love Horde, but I won't play online on Gears cause I like my damn mutators. I tend to run a second console in system link cause you can't get any goddamn ribbons solo. They better not pull that shit on Judgement. There's no excuse for no ribbons being available solo.

Glad it's working for you now Trish. Thankfully there wasn't ONE more week you'd played or I have a feeling your disc would've been pulverised and that would've been the last we heard from you here lol.

lol, I'd be MIA forever!

I SAVIOUR the image of getting to snap at least one of these discs in half... I just wish Hammerburst/Lancer/Retro/Pistol killing wasn't the most boring thing in all of existance or I'd actually have time to play other games while waiting out Socialite.

Is this event supposed to be the 2nd gearsmas from the original event line up? if so i know i did not play it, played a few rounds this morning and no ribbon.. has anyone received triple teamed for playing all 3 gearsmas events on the current event cycle? i'm stuck on 27/30 for the longest time.

My console was out of commision for nearly the entire month of December.So I know I missed all the gearsmas events.Everything so far has unlocked as they should.Next week should be the 3rd gearsmas ribbon,therebye unlocking the one for playing in all 3.

I got to 15. Bad thing is, I missed the Boom Snipes one. I know I haven't played most of the events yet to come, but still feel like I probably won't get this 'til the following Round...

Does everything I have been doing completely reset if I re-up? I might get to Lvl 100 pretty soon...

In answer to the reup question,no nothing resets.

Played about 6 weeks of the 2nd lot of ribbons and nothing counted.then I got 2 in a row putting me on 28/30.the last 2 weeks have not counted but I can't be that far away from it.

As for maxing the gamescore I do.t think I will end getting all the onyx medals as I'm not keen on the multiplayer and can't be bothered with it .