The whole Juggernaut debate

Its a real 50-50 debate, most people who are ok with it either use it or just know a way to fight it and the people who hate it can't find a way to kill them or are just fed up of everyone using it. I don't have a real problem with it seeing as I play hardcore but I can see why people could get annoyed by it.

Yes, it annoys but I do tend to get annoyed at a lot of stuff, so it just comes out in rambling nonsense...

I personally dont have a problem with ppl using it i cant tell who or who doesnt have it when im playing.

When you shoot people with juggernaught on it comes up with a Red Cross, or in other words the First Aid symbol.

All depends ..

Do wanna take more hits as your not the best shooter out there but use a little more ammo as you may not have a powerful gun and Stopping Power or the other way around? Kill people with Juggernaut faster and use less bullets as you have Stopping Power on.

Me personally. I use Juggernaut in the early lvls when I can create a class. Due to the fact I have a select weaoponary and it helps he lvl up faster. Only because I can just run though a lvl and not worry so much. When I get to lvl25+ stoping power comes on as I have the new scopes for the main guns I use plus more powerful weapons at my desposal.

I dont use Juggernaut because im a bad shooter, I use becuase I feel it helps me at the begining of a prestige etc.

People who complain about Juggernaut (in my opinion) are just lazy with perks/arnt all that good at the game or finding something to complain about. If people are going to use Juggernaut use Stopping Power (thats why its there). Iv been killed just as fast with it SP when I have JN on!

I love when someone has juggernaut and I have stopping power. We both shoot at each other, and yet the juggernaut kills me with less rounds than it takes me to kill him OR any person with any perk.

Agreed, it is a pain. But that's why i always play hardcore now! Separates the Juggernauting boys from the men.

Juggernaut can be abit of a pain. but i dont hate it..

On the other hand, i really hate Bouncing Betty's. i can understand snipers using them to cover there back. but i most people dont use them like that. i dont remember having this trouble in CoD4 with claymores. Only Snipers used claymores in CoD4. so why do so many use bouncing bettys? IMO its for cheap, easy kills! :(

I love when someone has juggernaut and I have stopping power. We both shoot at each other, and yet the juggernaut kills me with less rounds than it takes me to kill him OR any person with any perk.

That's wierd, because Juggernaut decreases damage by 25% per bullet. Stopping Power increases damage by 40% pet bullet.

So, in the end, you should have won. You have done 15% more damage to him, so I don't see why you lost. The only way you could have lost is if another player was shooting you at the same time, or he shot before you.

Ooooooo FFS Not another gay arse bitching thread about Perks, Theres one every couple of days, Come on mods start closing these down so people will relise not to keep posting this shit, There in the game, Theres nothing you can do so get over it and stop making shitty threads because nobody cares!!!

Edited by Genesis x360a

Like alll said above, this topic can go back and forth. Juggernaut can be evened out with something like stopping power or double tap. Its almost useless in hardcore or if you have second chance. I see it only good for snipers; if they get sniped they can take cover. As for bettys,very usefull for snipers, search and destroy, and headquarters. Useless for SMGers, unless you can live a long time.

I don't use it at all, I used it once to see what it was like, I couldn't really tell a difference. But it's funny because I can sure tell when someone else is using it. I don't really mind people using it except when I play Search and Destroy, it's annoying because sometimes you should of killed them, but they end up killing you instead.

Ooooooo FFS Not another gay arse bitching thread about Perks, Theres one every couple of days, Come on mods that closing these down so people will relise not to keep posting this shit, There in the game, Theres nothing you can do so get over it and stop making shitty threads because nobody cares!!!

Even tho I posted (due to me being a little bored at work and it passed 2 mins) this is true!!!

Threads like these pop up everywhere .. need to use the search tool next time!

any perk that rewards bad play with extra kills is a terrible thing imho, but i find that this game has been dumbed down so to appeal to below averige players

this and the overpoward gun is the main reason i hardley played this game at all after i was finished with the campaign, thats before i even mention betty's, tanks and last stand

i can understand you using it if your just starting, just prestieged or if you havn't unlocked your favourite weapon, but i think if you are say level 25 and still using it you are a knob, and more than likely a below averidger player with an inflated K/D ratio

Edited by cheeky 315

Right i saw this video on Youtube before on CoD4 with this guy having Juggernaut on and this other guy had Stopping Power on... but i suppose its the same because it's the same engine.

Anyway:

The guy that had Juggernaut took THREE shots to kill the guy with Stopping Power.

The guy that had Stopping Power took THREE shots to kill the guy with Juggernaut.

So i see it as fair...

Even tho I posted (due to me being a little bored at work and it passed 2 mins) this is true!!!

Threads like these pop up everywhere .. need to use the search tool next time!

Its part of the game, this is a forum about the game. I don't see a problem and you just wasted 2 mins of your life, as have I. :)

I never used it until my game glitched after i made prestige level 65 and I cant use any starting weapons or perks. So I have to use it seeing as I can't use Stopping Power. I like boucing betties for when I'm sniping but that's about it.

juggernaut is a great equalizer when you're not that well connected to the host(you know those matches where you empty your mag only to see that on the deathcam you haven't even started shooting yet), it comes you a little more reaction time.

and for what it's worth, i have duplicates of most of my classes, one without juggernaut(fast reload, dbl tap, stopping power depending on weapon), and one with juggernaut for when I find I'm poorly connected to the host. It's a lot better than quitting out only to rejoin the same match 6 times

Edited by beefskull