[Networking] Missing 1 Jack Spot

Hi guys, I only need 1 more jack spot, my BAC Mono only has 2 jack spots unlocked at M2 East and Callaman Industrial.

I've heard each car has 3 jack spots so this leads me to believe I'm missing 1 for this car..

Wonder if anyone that has done this can help me out with the 3rd location for BAC Mono, or if there is only 2 jack spots for this car??

I also only have 2 locations for the Bugatti Veyron Vitesse, but it's a DLC car so not sure about that.

thanks for any help!! :):)

• 3 months later...

I'm having a problem finding the last 10 Jack spots.

I've been on my Need For Speed Autolog through the internet and it shows me a map with the Jack spots i've missed but when i go to the location in the game theres nothing there. For example the map says i've missed one on a platform that goes into the sea at Fairhaven, Harris Road. i've looked everywhere but i can't find them but the map says the missing Jack spots are there and my stats say i still need 10.

Indeed the best way to tell is go to needforspeed.com/autolog and look at your personalized unlockables map. Just remember there it will always say you're missing the jackspot of the car you're currently driving.