Anyone want a game?

Waggly Bean1604660682

So far I've started about 5 games and haven't had anyone play a turn back yet. It's been more than an hour since my first one. Man I'm impatient! :p

If anyone fancies sending me an invite feel free!

<---- Gamertag on the left!

Edit: No more requests please. Too many people cheating at this and using solvers. Ruins all the fun - not interested in a game of "who can use the biggest and most ridiculous word that neither of us know the meaning of."

Edited by [Waggly Bean]
update

;5442342']So far I've started about 5 games and haven't had anyone play a turn back yet. It's been more than an hour since my first one. Man I'm impatient! :p

Come on fella, been waiting an hour for you to take your turn ;)

I know what you mean though, I've been playing this throughout the day since around 6.30am this morning. Have yet to finish a single game. I had a good game going where we are 260/218 but they haven't taken their turn for 4 hours or so. Is getting a bit frustrating.

Come on fella, been waiting an hour for you to take your turn ;)

I know what you mean though, I've been playing this throughout the day since around 6.30am this morning. Have yet to finish a single game. I had a good game going where we are 260/218 but they haven't taken their turn for 4 hours or so. Is getting a bit frustrating.

My apologies, I've had a few game requests since then and not sure which are from this forum and which are random, other than Yannie!

But yeah, I'm finding if you have about 10 games on the go you have plenty to do! ;)

;5442342']So far I've started about 5 games and haven't had anyone play a turn back yet. It's been more than an hour since my first one. Man I'm impatient! :p

I've also sent you a game invite but got a really awful set of tiles :(

I've sent everyone in here an invite... except yannie, because it says "player can not be found".

Anyways, feel free to invite me if anyone wants a game. I have the rest of the day off so I'll be playing.

Also, I don't care if people use solvers, but let me know if you do, so I can use one too :p otherwise I'm assuming I'm playing honest people!

Edit: don't be afraid to play me either, I'm honestly not very good, lol.

Sorry about that, my queue was maxed out. Add me if ya want. Shoot me a message saying your a fellow x360a'er. No solvers here, I expect the same! You can tell when someone does.

Add me for a game if ye want.

Am on UK time, but normally get back to any move within a few mins (unless im asleep or working of course):p

GT: The Batman IRL

Have about 20 open games and only 5 are playing. Playing slowly but that's fine as long as they are playing.

I'll send you a game invite right now! :D I haven't had anyone play a turn back yet either lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am willing to accept game invites from anyone. I always have my phone with me, and even though I am UK time zone, I play all hours. Insomniac ya see. I don't cheat with word solvers, and expect the same back. All in the name of fun. I will play my go as quick as I can. Sometimes it takes a while for my notifications to come through. I will also play to the bitter end, even if you tank me by 200 points, I don't quit at all.