Your dream game(s)

pandaliamcod6

So, I've seen threads similiar to this, but none of them really kicked off, so I hope this will be more successful :biglaugh Dont mention sequels, theirs a different thread for that! ;) I will start:

WW1 RPG

Not a jappy or turn based RPG, I'd like it to have a concept like Fallout. I know World War 1 would never make a good FPS, but imagine the quests they could make in WW1 finding scraps of ammo, following your generals commands; wondering off into no mans land. Dealing with people with shellshock, theirs mroe ideas but I dont want to spend all night on this:p

Zoo sandbox for this gen

Unfortunately Zoo Tycoon 3 was canceled and I was a massive fan of the series. So would love a up to date zoo sandbox game, with improved graphics and AI. Also featuring a larger map and wider variety of Animals to choose from.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space, freeroam

This film was the best, who wouldn't want to be a clown and zap people into candy cacoons with a popcorn gun.

Edited by pandaliamcod6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Guitar Hero/Rock Band style game where you can play songs on your MP3 player (for 360 online)

A zombie-only CoD

An online racing game where you shoot oter racers with guns an what not with explosions and a non-dead MP*cough* blur *cough*

Full auto did that well, but it's now super old. And almost dead online, a Full Auto 2 would be nice :woop:

More games like Left 4 Dead, but bigger, longer, more characters, more customization (no leveling, everyone has same stats, weapons doesn't break down, basically not Dead Island).

Incredible Hulk game where you go all over the world and bash whatever you want, and they repair it slowly. That would be a great time-killer, mindless game.

Super Mario 64 -> Super Mario 360 (Includes two modes, original, and updated graphics and maybe some added crap, which usually never works out)

Justice League game with all the characters, by Rocksteady.

If you asked me like 6 months ago, I would have a ton more. Haven't been thinking/playing games lately.

A good RPG set in the Stargate universe. Preferably parallel in timeline to the end of SG-1 and beginning of SG-A (and giving you occasional interaction between the characters from each of those shows).

A new Wing Commander game for the current gen or next gen. Again I think there should be some major RPG elements involved but maintain most of the game-play as flight-sim style.

I want a better mixture of RPG and FPS than Borderlands. Imagine the world, the characters and the depth of a great RPG, but viewed form a first person, with guns, and ADS mechanics. Fallout 3 doesn't count imo, as it wasn't a proper FPS.

Mass effect?

I'm not sure if thats what you meant, so don't bite my head off if I'm wrong.

A Resident Evil game set in Raccoon City and following the UBCS. Gritty, free-roam, "realistic" game of survival with limited means. Not this ORC crap we got.

A decent modern (80's up) police game. Along the lines of La Noire.

A free roaming Miami Vice game. Base it off the TV series, make it wide-open in the vein of Rockstar games. Or just a general game where you are a cop in 80s Miami. You can run the line between good cop/crooked cop.

I want a better mixture of RPG and FPS than Borderlands. Imagine the world, the characters and the depth of a great RPG, but viewed form a first person, with guns, and ADS mechanics. Fallout 3 doesn't count imo, as it wasn't a proper FPS.

I'd say that if you take everything about Fallout 3 and actually make it so that free aim is useful then you have the perfect RPG/FPS combination. Basically make Fallout 3 with aiming as fluid as Halo (and no ridiculously over-powered VATS system).

I wouldn't technically say this is a sequel and I'll explain why. I'd love a Silent Hill game that was like the original three. Now, this won't happen, hence why it'd be a dream for it to happen. It wouldn't be a sequel but it'd just be another Silent Hill game with the aspect of the first three, not the recent ones.

But this will never happen as Team Silent aren't in charge any more. It's a western company.