WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FPS? (mulitple choice question, select all that apply)  

83 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FPS? (mulitple choice question, select all that apply)

• Call of Duty (MW Series)
    • Call of Duty WAW
    • Call of Duty Black Ops
    • Battlefield Bad Company
    • Battlefield Bad Company 2 (& Vietnam)
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Medal Of Honor
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock. A once in a lifetime experience for me (especially on Hard Mode with Vita Chambers turned off, getting all achievements in one playthrough). And the twist two-thirds of the way in is still the most shocking I've run into so far in gaming.

Also Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, the original Red Faction, and Time Splitters.

As far as this list goes, all the games in this poll are crap to me with the exception of both Left 4 Dead games.

Bioshock, Clive Barkers Undying, Condemned and the Thief Series are my favorites for the Campaign

L4D is the best Coop Experience

BFBC2 for the Competitive MP

And Halo Reach is the best overall package. Probably not the best in each category but doing very well with Campaign, Coop and Competitive with tons of modes and awesome support from the devs.

Voted for BFBC2, L4D and Reach

None of the above? That's a pretty biased list of games you have there. Personally, I like Borderlands more than any of those. If I had to choose from that short list, I'd say Halo: Reach.

but borderlands is a FPS RPG, not real good MP play if you ask me.....so 4 ppl can get in to an area setting and try to kill each other, but with so many mods in the game its impossible to kill anyone. i have BL and all the DLC to it, love the game.... great game in fact, but then i would have to add Fallout, oblivion, morrowind, etc....thats a whole different class....

im mainly talkin bout military FPS.

Bioshock. A once in a lifetime experience for me (especially on Hard Mode with Vita Chambers turned off, getting all achievements in one playthrough). And the twist two-thirds of the way in is still the most shocking I've run into so far in gaming.

Also Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, the original Red Faction, and Time Splitters.

As far as this list goes, all the games in this poll are crap to me with the exception of both Left 4 Dead games.

yet again i own bioshock love both games, but its still an rpg.....wasnt till the second one that they had MP, which was ehh, it was fun for a while. but it didnt last long. the storyline was great and cant wait till infinite.