Is This Game Worth Buying?

BwK95

Buy it! It's the best game available on XBLA and it even beats other AAA titles out there. It is seriously a no brainer. You have to get this game. If you don't then a a rabid swarm of assassin monkey's will come after you. Do it really, they're quite scary! :p

Definitelly one of the top xbox 360 games not just one of the top xbla games. I never played the older metroid games but I used to love a lot of the old platformers. This game really combines the best parts from the shooting and platforming genres. Still not my favorite xbla game but definitelly the best and the one with the best value for the content.

Personally i say no.

I was so hyped for this game,bought the points for it but tryed the demo first becuase i heard all this rave about Splosion Man and bought that right away and i hate it.

But anyway i played the demo for shadow complex and hated it within the first 10 minutes of playing.

Always download the demo for the game,its free and you get your own opinion.

i have had more fun on this (and 3 playthroughs so far!) than many many of my full price games...this and Trials HD are simply awesome. TOTALLY worth the ms points imo.

Hell, I loved these two games so much I even bought them both for my brother so he can experience the awesomeness :)