Roots of Evil Discussion

Sms4001

hey not sure if anyone has got all these yet but I am stuck on one where it is in a building and you go down a couple ladders it is a really big root but it is behind a metal blocker. there is a machine that you can turn on and off to swing these pipes around. I know you have to somehow use those pipes to catch it on fire but i cant figure it out! anyone remember this one?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how i did it.

1st get a taped molotov cocktail, turn on the machine so that the big metal piece is in the centre, light your molotov and aim aim at the big metal piece, Run back to the switch turn it on so the machine starts turning. When the molotov is near the root turn off the machine and let it burn.

Here is how i did it.

1st get a taped molotov cocktail, turn on the machine so that the big metal piece is in the centre, light your molotov and aim aim at the big metal piece, Run back to the switch turn it on so the machine starts turning. When the molotov is near the root turn off the machine and let it burn.

Thanx, really appreiate your help

hi!i can't kill the roots of evil near the lake.I mean...the one that is elevated on a big rock!i've tried to launch an explosive bottle but it doesn't lights up.

what can i do?

edit:i have the same problem the next on that road...i can see an electrified rope but it's too high to reach

Edited by aledarksun

these Are The Two I'm Struggling Getting Actually. Thanks For The Tip With The Rope One, Never Thought Of Doing That.

The Other One Is Further Up The Same Road To The Right On The Map. It's Elevated And Has A Burning Car At The Bottom.

That's The One I Need!

Ok there should be another rock which looks like a ramp near the rock with the burning car on it, so what you need to do is drive a car of the rock which looks like a ramp and you should land on the other rock then the burning car should launch into the root. Hope i helped :)

Awesome. Nice one. Just got my final root :D

I'm in level 8 and there's a root that's like on an island and it's too far for me to throw a bottle, how do I do this?

Edit : found it, you have to take ramp southwest of the root and jump out right as you're about to take the jump because if you stay in the car you die... And then of course shoot the gas tank of your car.

Edited by Don Manolo

How many of the roots are there anyone have a list of how many and what chapters(sequences) as I'm just starting chapter 6 and have only got the 3 roots on chapter 3 in the building in Central Park, burning the 3 of them put my vision malarky up to 6/100. Just any sorta tips would be cool. Thanks.