at the ending of the story in his bedroom? **SPOILERS**

The Fonz

If you are just scrolling ur mouse over the thread and you havent beaten the game yet stop reading after this sentence beacause there are spoilers!

You Have Been Warned

Does anyone have a clue when your in the bedroom at the end and you see all the writings on the wall.does anyone know what this spells out.i cant tell if there is a sequel because what is the sequel going to be about him going around the world and killing each important templar in present time?i just dont know,what do you guys think?

I notice that there were a few things in different languages, so anyone who is multilingual should earn their keep and do some translating. However the English bits are pretty obvious.

One is "Quezacoatl's hunger is the key" and there is also a Aztec/Mayan/Paella style bird drawn on one of the walls in the animus room, so I'd hazard a guess that there will be some sort of South American theme/level in the sequel. There was also a monkey holding onto a power cable so there may be some form of electric simians that you have to fight. Electro-king-kong assassination anyone?

There are also those huge letter puzzles in the animus room, there are some words that stand out but it is difficult to see the entire thing in one go. But they may hold some clues, anyone feel like getting some big screenshots for everyone to ponder over? How giddy would Munty get if Jade Raymond came to the site to say well done at deciphering their little spoilers? Pant changingly one would assume.

In a nutshell, most of the writing scrawled across the walls and floors detail the end of the world as described by a number of different religions and cultures. What I could make out included the Eye of Providence, the biblical passage from Revelations "I am the Alpha and the Omega..." along with the Mayan date for the end of the world: 13.0.0.0. On our calendar that would be December 21, 2012; roughly 3 months away from the date the game takes place.

As for the holy grail, the computer in the conference room states Abstergo (which by the way, in Latin means "to wipe clean") provides details regarding the cancellation of their search for it.

Hope that helps clear things up (or confuse you more in some cases). I'll delve back into the game to see what else I can find on the walls later.