!!! Famous pinata owners please read !!!

Hi, Everybody.

Congratulations on obtaining this Famous Pinata !

Please I am writing this to make you all aware that there is people out there that are trying to do everything on their power to get this Rare pinata. Some people have already tried to trick and steel this pinata.

I advise the following so we can avoid any problem, or at least try :

Please try to share this pinata by creating a garden and let others join in or by sending invites.

When other people join in make sure that they have restricted access so nothing happen to your Famous Pinata.

I do not recommend to send this pinata to others, I have friends that has lost their Famous Pinatas because has never come back to the post office or others never return the pinata.(but this decision is always up to you).

Please make sure your Famous Pinata is always happy!, if for some reason gets sad ! it will leave your garden.

Make sure that the garden where you pinata resides is "confortable" meaning if your Famous Pinata is a small pianta it can be stepp on by bigger pinatas making them sad and before you know it they could leave your garden.

well the fact that it had 3 balls on his tail, and it had a little star over his head, and when he unpacked it the other guy there said "oh thanks mate i got my 2nd last achievement" and then left. So I know it was famous because of the other guy, and i know it was a WC because ive never seen a moozipan like that :)