Game Info

Khaos

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4535027dt.jpg

Release Date: June 5th, 2008

The Incredible Hulk, one of Marvel's most powerful Super Heroes, unleashes epic destruction in the Marvel Studios production this June 2008. Along with this Hollywood blockbuster, SEGA releases The Incredible Hulk, an intensely realistic third person action video game available on all major video game platforms.

Fueled with fury, he Incredible Hulk features key moments from the film, as well as additional plotlines and characters from the character's rich comic-book universe. Players smash through New York City, battling gigantic enemies amidst soaring skyscrapers in a massive open world.

Players can demolish anything in their path and also use it as a weapon -- pieces of a crumbling building…a passing car…a light standard. They can even demolish buildings with their bare hands. Damage is persistent, and gamers can use it to gain access to previously unreachable areas.

• 1 month later...

Is this going to be anything like the last Hulk game for the original Xbox?

I missed out on the game but a friend of mine told me the game was amazing with the things your could do. It sounds like this is the same concept or is it more like a port of the movie coming out soon?

• 4 weeks later...
Is this going to be anything like the last Hulk game for the original Xbox?

I missed out on the game but a friend of mine told me the game was amazing with the things your could do. It sounds like this is the same concept or is it more like a port of the movie coming out soon?

It is a little of both, but this version is horribly bugged. They rushed it out to beat the release of the movie. now there are some big flaws.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...