Time wasting

SlySi1976

Omg in two weeks time we will have our heads buried deep into the gta 5 world, forgetting the real world outside, I was just wondering what your doing to waste time up to the release to try and make it come a bit quicker, myself luckily apart from the odd day off I'm working up until 17th then I have 2 days off with which I'm all gta's for 48 hours.

Anyway what are your plans???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg in two weeks time we will have our heads buried deep into the gta 5 world, forgetting the real world outside, I was just wondering what your doing to waste time up to the release to try and make it come a bit quicker, myself luckily apart from the odd day off I'm working up until 17th then I have 2 days off with which I'm all gta's for 48 hours.

Anyway what are your plans???

I am just going to live normally up until it is released ...

I had a nightmare last night that the game was delayed..an apocalypse.

This is how I would react:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ]The Office- Michael Scott No God No - YouTube[/ame]

In the two weeks that remain, I will exercise as much as possible so I don't feel bad when I transform into a couch potato on the 17th.

the same thing i have been doing... run around raising hell in gta 4 for the police. lol what else is there to do? oh yeah do the same for th police in blackwater in rdr. and mafia 2.good luck catching me...(HA!!!!) not without a SABER JET you wont...lol...all of the above clowns have tried and failed miserably every single time. lousy excuse for police. they came close a time or 2. (very very close) but thanks to train tunnels...i got away. 12 days to test the mettle of the "FINEST" LOS SANTOS has to offer.. i do not stop for roadblocks.. (i find a big truck and destroy them and any living person AT them with grenades/stickybombs as well.) i am a destroyer pure and simple. so that is the long answer to "time wasting ". i have fun. is the short answer.

Edited by REHJR1974