Achievement Trading

Coadster1

Im looking for a squad that is boosting valors against the secret weapons and has spots open.

I am trying to get as many valors as possible before the servers close and this seems like the quickest way to do it.

Currently in Morskoj, GT LoneHunter44

Thanks

Edited by LoneHunter

Count me in as looking, as well. I understand secret weapons don't drop anymore, but I'd pull my weight in a squadron that was going for golds before closure. GT "The Pianistt".

EDIT: I'm also looking for a partner for 10 wins while outnumbered.

Edited by The Pianistt

We could always set up another boosting group, I've yet to have anyone send me a message yet and everyone I've messaged has either ignored me or told me they're full.

If people are up for it I can make a group tomorrow and we can put as much time as possible into boosting. May not be able to get valors or some of the medals but we can certainly give it our best shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also looking to boost. If I pick up a second copy I could boost with both of my 360 if that helps I had no idea how chromehounds works online but it sounds complicated.

I'm looking to get at least 500 points out of the game.

I Would really really like to get started satuday afternoon and get this over with becuase I have so many other games i want to play.

Gt: TheRoadHead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...