Thoughts on the Game?

Spock

I would say people shouldn't be comparing this game to MK v. DCU...

If anything, it's going to play exactly like Mortal Kombat 9. It's essentially the same game, but with different character models and the removal of X-Rays and Fatalities.

Anyways, I'm no fan of fighting games and when I completed MK9, I swore it was the first and last fighting game I'd buy, but this game looks promising with the roster and potential for a good story line. I'll be getting it most likely.

I would say people shouldn't be comparing this game to MK v. DCU...

If anything, it's going to play exactly like Mortal Kombat 9. It's essentially the same game, but with different character models and the removal of X-Rays and Fatalities.

Anyways, I'm no fan of fighting games and when I completed MK9, I swore it was the first and last fighting game I'd buy, but this game looks promising with the roster and potential for a good story line. I'll be getting it most likely.

not true, aside from NRS and it being a 2d game the game is very diffrent.

I'm looking forward to it as a DC game, but I'm still skeptical about it as a fighting game. I liked MK9 for it's story and tons of content, but I hate it's gameplay mechanics. I haven't been watching many gameplay trailers, but from what I've been reading they're making some positive changes from MK9 that might sway me to enjoy the gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

I have high expectations for this game. Nether realms made mortal kombat and that was a brilliant game with story and gameplay. Plus the DLC was reasonable as well so yeah I believe this game will be quite awesome.

I hope they do a Marvel vs DC at some point