Drinking Game Done

RyanStimo

I have just beat all drinkers to level 10 :dance:

Very straight forward.

The move curser over the button prompts are not too much of an issue. The problem is with keeping the analogue sticks in the circles. This is very challenging by yourself but, if you have one person operating the left side of the controller and one on the right this becomes easy.

All you will have to do is worry about the stick that you are on and hope the person next to you has a good steady hand.

Hope this helps others who are finding this difficult.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get a system going and not fail many it speeds by. It will still take a few hours though. I would say from 1-10 on all of them took me roughly 5-6 hours on and off. That was also me failing many time before I got my friend to help me. It is a pain that if you fail you are transported away from the drinking game so you have to travel back there.

You could shave some time off. I included the time I takes to adjust to the game types. Really does depend on how good you are to start with.

The one at the bottom of the map takes the least time. Bout an hour.(Move the curser over the button prompts)

The middle will take around the same time if you use my method. (Analogue sticks in the circles)

The top will take the longest as they are much harder (Both game modes alternating but cranked to 11)

Don't know if this is at all possible, as I don't have the game yet, but can you change the controls to be inverted (up is down, down is up) and then hold the controller upside down to make it so the analog sticks match the screen in the case where they're switched?

Yes, you can invert the X and Y axes. No idea if it will help or not.

You and I both brother :drunk

Me three. The Extreme one is just driving me mad. I only managed to get to Lv.7 so far. Who the hell decided to make a MINI game so HUGELY difficult? I thought Lv.5 max should be enough.

Just how much time is needed to practice? I have no one to help me to control either stick.

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

Me three. The Extreme one is just driving me mad. I only managed to get to Lv.7 so far. Who the hell decided to make a MINI game so HUGELY difficult? I thought Lv.5 max should be enough.

Just how much time is needed to practice? I have no one to help me to control either stick.

I didn't have anybody either. I passed the awards guy no problem. I failed a couple of times on lvl 6 in the Loop and then got to 10 once I passed it. Level 10 took me about an hour. Hint: just reload last save if you failed and you won't lose money and it will spawn you right outside the bar. The Pawnee guy combines the two but once you beat the Loop it isn't as hard. Good luck everybody, it's extremely tough and requires some luck for sure.

I didn't have anybody either. I passed the awards guy no problem. I failed a couple of times on lvl 6 in the Loop and then got to 10 once I passed it. Level 10 took me about an hour. Hint: just reload last save if you failed and you won't lose money and it will spawn you right outside the bar. The Pawnee guy combines the two but once you beat the Loop it isn't as hard. Good luck everybody, it's extremely tough and requires some luck for sure.

That's a tip that needs to go in the Achievement Guide. That cut's so much time and hassle out of doing this. Nice find!

Hint: just reload last save if you failed and you won't lose money and it will spawn you right outside the bar.

DO NOT DO THIS!

Reloading an auto-save can cause your skillpoints to disappear forever. You will be stuck with 3 battery bars and you can hack the stuff you unlocked, but you can not purchase new skills.

DO NOT DO THIS!

Reloading an auto-save can cause your skillpoints to disappear forever. You will be stuck with 3 battery bars and you can hack the stuff you unlocked, but you can not purchase new skills.

Well, good thing I am knocking out all online and drinking game stuff before starting the game too far. What can't gimp your save in this game? :confused:

DO NOT DO THIS!

Yikes was about to do that lol thanks for the warning.

On another note whatever ahole came up with this minigame must've been getting fired I can't imagine what assholery was going through their mind otherwise.

Yikes was about to do that lol thanks for the warning.

On another note whatever ahole came up with this minigame must've been getting fired I can't imagine what assholery was going through their mind otherwise.

Thanks, this made me laugh. I really do think who ever made these mini games basically said F everyone since I'm getting fired they will all suffer.