X360A 1000 people online attempt...

Minty

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats 2pm Central Fry

Boxy - The tags we don't have forum names for, we will more than likely post in a thread so people can claim them for themselves. So we post a list and you simply post to say thats you. We have all bases covered, don't worry, if you were there, you'll get your reward :D

Thats 2pm Central Fry

Boxy - The tags we don't have forum names for, we will more than likely post in a thread so people can claim them for themselves. So we post a list and you simply post to say thats you. We have all bases covered, don't worry, if you were there, you'll get your reward :D

Online you can set up quick messages to display in the lobby. So what I was going to do was just ask everyone to message me, on Live, their forum name. Also set messages like "Join X360A.org" and "Webb is a Wanker". Things along those lines.:p

Are you sure? What is it called because there is only one called 1000 people online and i cant see him inside it and he is an xbox friend of mine?

I seem to have been misinformed then. Oh well, mine is set up now :D

hey guys i am up for this i used to be an a360p member but after they did that crap over this i thought screw them i did not join there attempt for the acheive as i felt dirty so i have taken a chance and put my faith in this site hope`fully we will get it see u in the lobbys

Best decision you have made my friend. Welcome to paradise ;)

Online you can set up quick messages to display in the lobby. So what I was going to do was just ask everyone to message me, on Live, their forum name. Also set messages like "Join X360A.org" and "Webb is a Wanker". Things along those lines.:p

Damn you Covert :p I'll get you for that :biglaugh