Online Matches and Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone

Me and one other person gt= killing5pr33 we need some legendary levels to do so if anyone wants to join (we need two people or just one!) send me a message either through the 360achievements.org mail or send a message to my gamertag ferbermatheos

We both need just 4 levels to go

ok everyone

Me and one other person gt= killing5pr33 we need some legendary levels to do so if anyone wants to join (we need two people or just one!) send me a message either through the 360achievements.org mail or send a message to my gamertag ferbermatheos

We both need just 4 levels to go

to answer your question blaze, yes you can get achievements on us championship. i havent done it personally but i have been hearing that it actually is easier to get them in us championship since everyone is around the same level in that specific lobby

Ok, Thank you :D

im a level 30 in lone wolves

and i need overkill and triple kill with the sword

i will help anyone out, so if you got some people send me a message on xbox live

11:05 PM EST

Im on right now and using the 2nd to last language and got two other people but i do not know their tag

11:15PM EST

has 4 people including me on the last language

I need: Maybe Next Time Buddy

Used Car Salesman

Headshot Honcho

Fear the Pink Mist

Mongoose Mowdown

Steppin' Razor

Killing Frenzy

We’re in for some Chop

Lee R Wilson Memorial

Overkill

Triple Kill

Too Close to the Sun

Two for One

My Gamertag: Jocular FX add me up and please help.!!! will help in return!

Hey guys.

I need help with Steppin' Razor and Two for One achievements in the Lone Wolves playlist. I also need all the meta-game achievements.

If ANYONE needs these as well please send me an FR and I can help you with any achievements you need...able to help with legendary campaign as well.

GT = cKy2300 (zeros not Os)