Can't find new missions.. Help! :/

I've read up on everything I can find and have no clue how to continue my game. The missions I have flags next to that should be 'active' are 'Car Robberies' and 'A Coffee Break Part 1'.

I have no flag next to either car I have unlocked. I have spawned between the city and autobahn like people say and see no change. I've spawned at every location and driven around, I patrolled randomly and got the Long Drive achievement just with waiting around for something to happen..

I read somewhere online that A coffee break starts at the stadium entrance. I have no such icon to start the mission any where around the stadium..

Any ideas?

As theer is written on loading srcreens. Some mission appear only when you drive around city in proper car. car required is marked with flag, pick than any location and after few moments you should get message in radio. If you aren't getting anything within minute switch to another city area.

For some missions (3-4) you need drive to certain location (and with proper marked car too). Location is always marked red on map but this only in about 5% of missions/cases.