Is anyone still playing? / are the server still online?

Julia

I would assume if u can buy it then the servers r still up - I havent played since summer time. I was thinking of finishing the trials first cause if I cant beat that then I wouldn't buy the dark forest. Im after 100% and Ive read that the forest can be done in 10 min and its not worth the MS points. but if i have everything else done then ill give in. Ive been boosting on gears 3 lately but will jump in on the trials if someone is serious about getting them done, GT = Beefence

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, i've just picked this back up to play through the trials, currently working on the medals and ratings, if anyone happens across one of my trials, (gonna make ones for easy medals) please give it a 4-5 star rating, would be awesome for clearing the achievement, i'm blanket rating, so any trial i play get 5 stars regaurdless

then the EA trials, heard they're tough, so message if you're looking for a partner, i'm a bit rusty at the game, but sure i'll get the hang of it again pretty quickly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the dlc is surprisingly active. I would've expected nobody to be playing it but in the 3 or so days I spent screwing around with this awful waste of money DLC my one easy bronze trial had 8 votes on it and got played 100+ times lol.

if anyone is in need of a partner, I do still have to do 8 of the coop trials.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll play with anyone who has the DLC...the only achievement I have left to get is the 'It's in the Trials' one with the EA trials...anyone can add me...just message me and let me know if that's why you're adding me please...my gamertag is LPFanatic74

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...