Unwelcome neighbour

amywelshcastle

A neighbour came over with his cat, and when it got to like 1am, the cat left. The neighbour, however, refuses to leave. I have no social options to tell them to leave. I've tried becoming an enemy, hoping he'd get angry and go on his own, but other than waiting it out or killing him (which I'd rather not as I just started a new house and I don't want a ghost floating around) I have no idea what to do. If it was the PC version, I'd just delete him... but if I leave him alone do you think he will eventually leave by himself? It's been two days so far.

He's eating my sim's meals, sleeping on the sofa, and using the bath as if he owns the place! Super annoying. |:

A neighbour came over with his cat, and when it got to like 1am, the cat left. The neighbour, however, refuses to leave. I have no social options to tell them to leave. I've tried becoming an enemy, hoping he'd get angry and go on his own, but other than waiting it out or killing him (which I'd rather not as I just started a new house and I don't want a ghost floating around) I have no idea what to do. If it was the PC version, I'd just delete him... but if I leave him alone do you think he will eventually leave by himself? It's been two days so far.

He's eating my sim's meals, sleeping on the sofa, and using the bath as if he owns the place! Super annoying. |:

That's pretty funny if you allow me to say so.;)

Did you try going to someplace in town? Maybe you could try calling him with your phone and invite him over and subsequently kick him out or invite him out to a restaurant and then just leave him there?

Two options, I believe. Throw a party at your house and then select the "ask everyone to leave" option. It usually gets rid of other pests, like dogs who decided to squat in your home. May work for him. If not, ghostify him and then have a hunter cat, or human with a ghost zapping ray, erase him from the game.

I tried going to another location with him/calling, but that didn't work, he wasn't listed as an option. Tried starving him, but Grim brought him back to life (omg), then tried drowning him but there were no options to call him into the pool (omgx2).

I'll try the party method, that sounds like it could work. If not I guess ghostify it is!

I tried going to another location with him/calling, but that didn't work, he wasn't listed as an option. Tried starving him, but Grim brought him back to life (omg), then tried drowning him but there were no options to call him into the pool (omgx2).

I'll try the party method, that sounds like it could work. If not I guess ghostify it is!

Did you try befriending him and then calling him?