Microsoft Introduce 24 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Subscriptions

iBuzz7S

Maybe a thing for the UK at the moment, but over the last couple of days there have been crazy deals for 12/12+1 month subscriptions across the board (UK, US, AU etc.) so maybe this will be a worldwide thing?

It will retail for £59.99, which is about £20 cheaper than buying two, 12 month subscriptions.

http://i.imgur.com/k8jOo72.png

Linky dinky - http://www.game.co.uk/en/titanfall-xbox-live-24-month-gold-membership-283541

I've just come across a sweet "Titan-Haul" promotion in Australia (buy 3/12 month sub and enter competition for chance to win console + game + LE controller and other Titanfall stuff), so I won't be taking up this offer, but I am glad to see that it is being offered by Microsoft and it works out cheaper than buying 12 month codes.

I find the best thing to do is to let your gold run out. Around October mine ran out and an advert popped up on the dashboard for 13 months for £24.

I don't know if that was a monthly thing or whatever, but it was a bargain!:p

Yeah I had a deal like that with a halo avatar helmet chucked in too.

It's a crap deal unless you're too lazy to pay attention to when they go on sale. They go on sale for $30 atleast a few times a year, especially around the holidays, that's when you buy a couple and then you're all set. Long before that time expires the sale will repeat itself again and you decide if you want to stack more then. If you're ever paying more than $30 for a Live subscription, you're doing it wrong.

It's a crap deal unless you're too lazy to pay attention to when they go on sale. They go on sale for $30 atleast a few times a year, especially around the holidays, that's when you buy a couple and then you're all set. Long before that time expires the sale will repeat itself again and you decide if you want to stack more then. If you're ever paying more than $30 for a Live subscription, you're doing it wrong.

It's hardly a crap deal, sure they go on sale for $30 a few times but this hopefully will be a fixed price. It will save money for the people and that's all you need.

It's hardly a crap deal, sure they go on sale for $30 a few times but this hopefully will be a fixed price. It will save money for the people and that's all you need.

Exactly. When my year is up then I worry about extending my gold. Most of the time its not on sale during that time so im stuck with paying 50$. With this deal ( if its permanent) will save me some money.

I'm doing it wrong :'(