Big Releases this Fall - what's your pick?

echX

Big Realeses Fall - what is your pick?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Big Realeses Fall - what is your pick?

• Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    • Battlefield 3
    • Batman: Arkham City
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
    • Gears of War 3
    • Mass Effect 3

This fall no less than seven really big titles are releaed (amongst others) to the 360.

Sure, there will be delays and such, but originaly the were all initially due for release Q3-Q4 2011.

If you could pick only one title (and only titles from the following list), what would your choice be and why?

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Batman: Arkham City

Battlefield 3

Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gears of War 3

Mass Effect 3

I'm personally gonna go all in for Skyrim, can't wait for that one! :woop:I'm totally into the Elder Scrolls series after having tried out Morrowing and got hooked. I got some 300h+ on Oblivion on the PC and running that very game on the 360 now to warm it up for Skyrim :p

Sure, Batman, Assassn's Creed, Deus Ex and of course Mass Effect 3 are looking incredible good, but in my eyes they can't quite complete for the top with Skyrim :)

Edited by echX

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, there will be delays and such, but originaly the were all initially due for release Q3-Q4 2011.

Yeah, Mass Effect 3 was delayed to march 2012, but was scheduled for the hollidays I think. I created this poll on another forum as well, but that was before Mass Effect 3 got delayed. Now I wanna make a comparison between an international forum like x360a and a domestic forum ^^

The reason why MW3, Halo and Saints Row didn't make the list is because I'm not personally into those titles. Sure, I'm SO into Halo, but I'm not gonan go through the Library again with all those darn Flood spores just to have a look on pretty graphics :p

The interest lies in which of the following games players was most anticipating.

Sure, I could increase the list to like 25-30 games, but that wouldnt make a very good poll... I had to draw a line somewhere, so I made the line based on personal interest :woop:

Edited by echX
changing 2010 to 2012

The reason why MW3, Halo and Saints Row didn't make the list is because I'm not personally into those titles.

Sure, I could increase the list to like 25-30 games, but that wouldnt make a very good poll... I had to draw a line somewhere, so I made the line based on personal interest :woop:

That's rather selfish, you shouldn't make one sided polls based solely on your personal opinion, the whole point of a poll is to see what everyone wants, not just you.:chair

Especially when the thread is called Big Releases this Fall - what's your pick?

Edited by Coadster1

That's rather selfish, you shouldn't make one sided polls based solely on your personal opinion, the whole point of a poll is to see what everyone wants, not just you.:chair

Especially when the thread is called Big Releases this Fall - what's your pick?

Selfish? I'd think not!

If you don't like the poll, then don't answer it. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread with, don't post. Others who was anticipating other games then those on the list didnt have any difficulties writing them down instead of naging...

The thing is, these are the seven games I look forward to. I was wondering if anyone was looking forward to the same 5, mabye 6 or all the 7 games, and if so, which one would they want the most?

If you don't like it, go make your own poll? :confused:

This was my wishlist, if you don't like it, I couldn't care less :woop:

Yeah, Mass Effect 3 was delayed to march 2010, but was scheduled for the hollidays I think. I created this poll on another forum as well, but that was before Mass Effect 3 got delayed. Now I wanna make a comparison between an international forum like x360a and a domestic forum ^^

The reason why MW3, Halo and Saints Row didn't make the list is because I'm not personally into those titles. Sure, I'm SO into Halo, but I'm not gonan go through the Library again with all those darn Flood spores just to have a look on pretty graphics :p

The interest lies in which of the following games players was most anticipating.

Ummm...Mass Effect 3's release date has been officially March 2012 for several months now (at least since the beginning of June). Its "delay" isn't new information by any means. Hell, even before it was officially listed for 2012 anyone with half a brain that saw its original "Dec. 31" release date knew it was going to get pushed back. I mean seriously, Dec. 31 is a Saturday. No one is going to release a game on a Saturday that also happens to be New Years Eve. It isn't going to happen. Anyone actually thinking about it realized that date was a place filler and that more then likely the real date would be sometime AFTER Dec. 31.

OT: Out of your choices: Skyrim. Ignoring your choices: Rage.

Edited by bigbear.

Selfish? I'd think not!

If you don't like the poll, then don't answer it. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread with, don't post. Others who was anticipating other games then those on the list didnt have any difficulties writing them down instead of naging...

The thing is, these are the seven games I look forward to. I was wondering if anyone was looking forward to the same 5, mabye 6 or all the 7 games, and if so, which one would they want the most?

If you don't like it, go make your own poll? :confused:

This was my wishlist, if you don't like it, I couldn't care less :woop:

I'm not going to make my own thread when there are already tons of the threads with the exact same topic, now that wouldn't make any sense would it? Why don't you search the next time you come up with a brilliant idea, I'll gladly not participate in this poll. ;)

You sure are missing a lot of other popular titles. But regardless the one I was going to choose anyway is listed which is Skyrim. Oblivion was probably the game I got the most into out of any other game i have played on the 360.

Although I still plan on playing the rest of those games, excluding Gears 3, And Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Edited by Foxxy kyle
Typo :p

Of the titles on the list that are actually releasing this year, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Batman: Arkham City are the only ones to interest me. But Assassin's Creed is the only one of those two that I plan to pick up on day 1.