2 New packs plus 99.99 season pass 1 confirmed

yoda12320

Big world, huge value! For a limited time, get the first six months of Age of Empires Online content (8/16/2011-2/16/2012) at more than 30% off! Premium Greek/Premium Egyptian/Pro Persian/Premium Celt Civilizations, Defense of Crete Booster Pack, Empire Extras, and more! Items will automatically appear in your game on release. Be sure to not repurchase items included in the Seasons Pass I. *Broadband Internet required; service fees may apply.

Honestly the pricing on this game is mental.

It costs £75 for all content in the first 6 months only! PC games normally cost £25-30 and you play online forever for free.

I am willing to bet that after those 6 months there is another pass for the next 6 months for another £75 and then it goes on.

yeah, that's nuts. I was expecting DLC to be reasonable. But instead you have to pay more than a full game to make this a full game. Oh well...still gonna try it. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune once I actually play it.

yeah, that's nuts. I was expecting DLC to be reasonable. But instead you have to pay more than a full game to make this a full game. Oh well...still gonna try it. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune once I actually play it.

Yeah pretty much the same thoughts here. Free + Microtransaction-ish model is great but this is pushing it.

What do you mean the pricing is bad? It is excellent value, considering by buying two premium civs you pay $50 AUD and can get the full 1000 GS, plus at the moment you get the first DLC free.

It is $125 AUD here in Australia for the season pass which you get the two premium civs already out, the first DLC plus there should be another two premium civs and who knows how much extra DLC.

I admit that might seem a bit expensive, but for the amount of content you get it is a pretty sweet deal. Or if thats too much for you, you can just buy one prem civ or play for free.

Some people just complain about everything....

Some people just complain about everything....

Some fanboys defend just about everything :)

I mean come on, even the decorations for your capital city are $7.50. If I want plants and statues, that's $15. This is stuff that should be $2.50 tops.