Achievement discussion

• 4 months later...

Okay, I'm trying to get the third and final mount for the achievement but I don't have the Western Trade policy. I already have the mount for Chinese Trade so I know I need the Western Trade policy.

Are there any easier ways to unlock it, it never appears in Delegate. Does it only appear in specific campaigns?

Okay, I'm trying to get the third and final mount for the achievement but I don't have the Western Trade policy. I already have the mount for Chinese Trade so I know I need the Western Trade policy.

Are there any easier ways to unlock it, it never appears in Delegate. Does it only appear in specific campaigns?

Yes, I got the option to trade for western and chinese right away in the scenario, Unification of Kyushu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any more tips (already read the other tips for it on here) on how to get the Osaka campaign battle/level? I have played Toyotomi and Tokugawa and have gone to 1615 (year) and nothing! Do you need Yukimura to be with Toyotomi or no??? Any more tips would be helpful too!

• 4 months later...

Stage: Osaka Campaign: Play the Battle of Sekigahara, first Edit Yukimura Sanada out of the Sanada clan and replace him with anyone not already in a clan. Then Edit Yukimaru Sanada into the Toyotomi clan. Play as the Toyotomi clan. Simply Defend the 2 Fiefs, do not take any others, and dont let the Tokugawa clan be destroyed. make sure your troop levels for all officers in your clan are at or above 2000 in the year 1614, the event will start in 1615. it takes time and to keep everything in check but if you do it right then you should be good.

• 1 year later...
Any more tips (already read the other tips for it on here) on how to get the Osaka campaign battle/level? I have played Toyotomi and Tokugawa and have gone to 1615 (year) and nothing! Do you need Yukimura to be with Toyotomi or no??? Any more tips would be helpful too!

Having Yukimura in the Toyotomi clan I think is a necessity for playing the stage.

Basically conquor all of Japan as the Tokugawa except for the toyotomi's first 2 regions before 1615. Ally with them so you can help them when they're in trouble, but make sure you attack any territories they may have claimed during this time. The stage didn't imediatly start for me when I reached 1615 as they had 4 regions. After I had claimed the 2 extra ones the Osaka Campaign became available to me the next turn.

Also, use threaten on your inferior allies the make them surrender to you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...