Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the game and for the achievements ''Chanteuse'' and '' Iron Lungs'' and '' Crowd Pleaser'' and '' Senior Commander'' and '' No Mistakes Allowed '' and '' above and Beyond '' and '' Special Guest '' and '' Went Super '' just make a 3 song setlist in quickplay with your avatar as your player and choose the songs....ex girlfriend...only happy when it rains....send a little love token...do vocals put it on begginer and let it ride...when your done al of these lovely achieves will pop...hope this helps

Hey guys. I have all instruments, and am looking for all the online achievements. I won't be able to get back on my computer for the day (cleaning it out/repairs), but I will be on XBL so if someone can add me and invite me to get all this stuff done with the rest of you, I'm there and will help with what everything!

GT = xDAx AWESOME

I've sent out some FRs to people from this thread already, but the more the merrier!

Tomorrow, starting at roughly 5:30 PM Eastern time (show up earlier if you want, I'll probably be on at around 4:45), I will be looking to trade for the following: I will put my gamertag in all the slots I can fill. First fill in other slots, then replace some of mine if need be.

Rocktopus (Band v Band)

Band 1

Guitar: The hezy

Bass: The hezy

Drums: The hezy

Vox: The hezy

Band 2

Guitar:

Bass:

Drums:

Vox:

Ménage à Huit (8x same instrument online, will use guitar/bass)

1: The hezy

2: The hezy

3: The hezy

4: The hezy

5:

6:

7:

8:

Drumline (4x drummer)

2:

3:

4:

Crank It Up To 11 (11x band multiplier)... also "Our Powers Combined" (all in SP together)

Guitar/Bass 1: The hezy

Guitar/Bass 2:

Drums:

Fill your name in any slots you want, just make sure you're able to show up.

(for those who need other help, I have access to 4x Guitar, 4x Vox, 1x Drums)

Edited by hezekiah

I've sent out some FRs to people from this thread already, but the more the merrier!

Tomorrow, starting at roughly 5:30 PM Eastern time (show up earlier if you want, I'll probably be on at around 4:45), I will be looking to trade for the following: I will put my gamertag in all the slots I can fill. First fill in other slots, then replace some of mine if need be.

Rocktopus (Band v Band)

Band 1

Guitar: The hezy

Bass: The hezy

Drums: The hezy

Band 2

Guitar:

Bass: Mutant Misfit

Drums:

Vox:

Ménage à Huit (8x same instrument online, will use guitar/bass)

2: The hezy

3: The hezy

4: The hezy

5: Mutant Misfit

6:

7:

8:

Drumline (4x drummer)

2: Mutant Misfit

3:

4:

Crank It Up To 11 (11x band multiplier)... also "Our Powers Combined" (all in SP together)

Guitar/Bass 1: The hezy

Guitar/Bass 2: Mutant Misfit

Drums:

Fill your name in any slots you want, just make sure you're able to show up.

(for those who need other help, I have access to 4x Guitar, 4x Vox, 1x Drums)

I'm in. I'll be online pretty much all day and I'll send you a FR now.

I'm usually online from 11PM-3AM Eastern. I can bring 4x guitars online for Ménage à Huit (play an 8 player match online all on the same instrument) and would be happy to add a microphone for barbershop, 2 drums for drumline, or pop an entire mixed band into a match for Rocktopus.