Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

100 online missions seem like a pain, unless there's a lot of good co-op fun to be had or both sides benefit from it (not just one person getting levels, etc). I'll definitely want to get these done, so feel free to send a message to GT: Shdwwrym if you want to work on it!

Ye same here, luckily I got the game today. It will take a while even when people are boosting, im pretty sure we will be able to find a way to boost ourselves up; if not then we will have to do it the hard way.

GT: V InZanity V

(BTW I noticed something in the online play, all the missions that are displayed have pre-programmed enemies. Which means we do not have to fight eachother but we will have to work together in order to win the missions and obtain items. That makes online play a lot more fun.)

Edited by Venomy

fell free to add me up. Getting 100 online play is easy. Just got the 20 one today. Just got some friendly Japanese players farm the Big Gundam Boss in DWG2. mission "Four" or something. It pretty quick match, you can beat it in less than a minute if your allies are good.

The "Shoot down 1000 online" would be harder since the enemies are way tougher. after playing around 30 online games or so im down to around 300 killed online. I let those guys kill the big robot while i kill the small ones.

theres not much to trade in for this game except for the 3 missing Gundams that you get when you finish most of the Story mode. I got the complete 100% MS gallery by playing mostly online.

-Knight Gundam

-Musha Gundam (red)

-Musha Gundam MkII (blue)

If you want to get the cheevo early, find someone with those Mobile Suits and ask them if they can use it so it unlocks for your gallery

Edited by Zymesh
Edit: I dont have those 3 yet so cant help anyone for now