Co-Op and MP partner thread.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to 1000 this game. I'm up for getting any and all achievements, but I'd like to play through the campaign on co-op first.

I'm looking for experienced Resident Evil players who can kick ass on the highest difficulty. I'll be picking this up at midnight and I'm hoping to find a solid team to play all night with.

I'm on the East Coast and my GT is AMIRITE 512.

whoever wants to play coop with me send me a message on xbl, i have wednesday and thursday off work so i can play late, i've beat resident evil 4 and 5 multiple times on the highest difficulty so i can hold my own, shoot me a message before the game comes out tuesday so i know who im playing with, im not a little kid and dont have an annoying voice

Gamertag is Xtra Cheddar

Sup, i'm in GMT +4 timezone (Russia) so it will be nice to play with some people from Europe (due to better connection) who speak english and dont have annoying-ass 12 years old voice.

I sent you a FR (+message). It'd be nice to get a solid European group (due to timezone & connection stuff) together for the coop n stuff. Anybody else out there? Feel free to hit me up. GT: Healtti

Most likely I'll be playing consistently after a day or two though, as I feel a bit under the weather at the moment. Here's hoping it's just a regular-ass flu.

Edited by Healtti

Im looking for a few people that are just looking to play and have fun. Sure, Im always down for banging out achievements, but looking for people who just want to play the game and have fun. A few of my friends will be picking this up but they are not big gamers.

Purple Hooter is my GT

GT: Raasclark

On usually most days from 8-9pm UK time. Add me if your after a team. None of my friends are getting this and want to play this as it's ment to be played. : )

Massive Resi Fan and not a bad COD/Gears player so I guess these go hand in hand lol. Hit me up ; )

...It'd be nice to get a solid European group (due to timezone & connection stuff) together for the coop n stuff. Anybody else out there?

I've played the campaign twice now on Pro. so I know the collectible locations etc. but it's a bit too frustrating to go solo on Vet. difficulty, bad AI.

I need a solid co-op partner -- or two -- who, you know, can handle the challenge and knows the lvl strategies, to get the S+ rankings. Anyone out there?

So far, though, I've got 0 messages. And nobody on my F/L plays this... I guess I'm forever alone(.gif).