Grenades

Romefalls86

I know a trader is Moresby sells them but I simply cannot find this guy. If anyone can tell me where(or close vicinity) of where he is it would be greatly appreciated.

I used the search function and all I got was "trader located in Moresby" but the one by the Police Station does not sell grenades.

Thank you

The trader next to the police station does sell grenades, they just appear rarely, do the quests in the area one at a time, and check in with him each time you go back to the church, eventually he'll have grenades, and when he does you can buy as many as you want, I grabbed 20 and never needed another.

The trader next to the police station does sell grenades, they just appear rarely, do the quests in the area one at a time, and check in with him each time you go back to the church, eventually he'll have grenades, and when he does you can buy as many as you want, I grabbed 20 and never needed another.

Thanks man! I appreciate it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I found them last night at one of the traders in Morseby.If you come out of the church and go south west on the map just following the road west you go past the big gang of zombies around the ambulance and then the road bends left and then right and straightens again.

The trader is behind a baricade on the corner shop of the street after you have passed a Ram who usually spawns near the shop.

This trader also had Oleander for the quick rank up glitch but only after I had gone back and forth a few times to "reset " his wares, so I am not sure if this is just random but I brought 30 grenades and 700 Oleander just in case lol.

• 4 months later...