Having lagg in game

Titas

Hi,so i have lagg playing this game,then driving or in big explosions,and sometimes me xbox 360 freezes while playing games.Whats the problem?Its lagging Halo 3 and Mirrors Edge in cutsenes,tried clean up catche,still didnt help,so am i only having lagg playing this game,or its just bad game optimization?

P.S i have almost new xbox 360,having only 3 months.

• 1 month later...

I just figured I'd add to this....

On the last level I played last night (last level for the Rollerz I think it was), I had the worst lag too. My Xbox is the newer model and I just got it this last Christmas too. I haven't had problems on any other game I've played since then with lag like this.

I've also had the game either completely lock up on me or the screen goes black and the sound still plays (that time I checked my connections in case one came loose but it was the game). Saints Row seems to have way too many problems when it comes to stability.

Of course, that last time it froze it did it "after" that mission I mentioned above with the lag. When I finished that finally, I got my rewards for finishing off that gang, it was loading the next cut scene and it froze, forcing me to completely replay that whole dumb mission again :( There should have been an auto save feature built in too -_-