Can I use 2 controllers

Jappe XBA

Can I use 2 controllers for that 90 minute match achievement for beating Germany? And if not, can I just start the game on England and then when the game starts, change to play on Germany and at 89 mins change back to England and win the match? Thanks for anaswers!

I think that you can do the first thing but I'm not sure if you' ll gain the achievement. For the Second I don't know my friend but it's not Very difficult to beat Germany if you choose Brazil, England or France maybe. But don't forget if you play a friendly match it must be set on "World Cup Final" to win the achievement. I think this is unlocked only if you win the world cup.

All I did was set it to Amateur level, World Cup Final - then scored after 38 secs. After Germany kicked off, won the ball back and stood in my own half with a defender and left it. The opposition won't come near you to tackle.

So go and do something else for 45 minutes, kick off the 2nd half and do the same again...just stand there in your own half with the ball at your feet.

Full time arrives, you've won 1-0, achievement unlocked!

• 2 weeks later...