Mr. Chau?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've found out so far: Beat the game on easy, let the credits role then go back to campaign, select the hardest difficulty and choose the character you just beat the game with. Mr. Chau will be waiting for you. Beat him and you'll unlock him and his missus for -that character only-. Once they're unlocked spam the striker attack, Mr. Chau comes out about 1 out of every 2 or three strikes and Mrs. Chau about once in every 10-20.

To get the achievement then you need to beat the game with all the characters (not sure if negascott or Knives are required yet), unlock the elder Chaus for all the characters then summon both of them. It's basically a "beat the game with all characters" achievement and it'll take a while to get. Just be glad they didn't do the same on Castle Crashers.

What I've found out so far: Beat the game on easy, let the credits role then go back to campaign, select the hardest difficulty and choose the character you just beat the game with. Mr. Chau will be waiting for you. Beat him and you'll unlock him and his missus for -that character only-. Once they're unlocked spam the striker attack, Mr. Chau comes out about 1 out of every 2 or three strikes and Mrs. Chau about once in every 10-20.

To get the achievement then you need to beat the game with all the characters (not sure if negascott or Knives are required yet), unlock the elder Chaus for all the characters then summon both of them. It's basically a "beat the game with all characters" achievement and it'll take a while to get. Just be glad they didn't do the same on Castle Crashers.

Nope, no Mr. Chau after the game. I got him twice during the normal game but always, when my HP was like 20-30 so he beat me >.>

He popped up on my map once I beat the game. You have to take into consideration that it's a random encounter, you're gonna have to tough it and either continue playing through the game as whatever character you choose and just look at the map once you beat a stage. Otherwise just keep returning to map until he finally shows up.

This is the stupidest achievement. I've spent so much time messing around with this game that at this point there is no point in not getting this final achievement. Why make this an achievement? If this were just part of the game (as it is) I would even care to try to fight him.

I finally get chau but, i don't have any cheats on and its on the hardest level and i have no health. With the controls being wonky sometimes they got the best of me as i had him glowing fast. Now another 80 hours before i get him again. So much fun.

The times I have managed to unlock Mr. Chau, what I did was replay the Todd boss fight over and over - it's quick (especially at 100 str), you get 20 bucks and an extra life. Usually after the 2nd or 3rd defeat he's popped on the map, and I've done it a couple times.

Obviously no guarantee it'll work for everyone, but, that's my method.