Play for over 1 hour??

My stats clearly show I have played for just short of 2 hours and yet still no achievement.... Gameloft strikes again :confused:

I see people have it on TA so is it just glitchy or what?

EDIT: FINALLY UNLOCKED WHEN I REACHED 2hr 53min WHEN I LOOKED ON THE LEADERBOARD STRAIGHT AFTER IT POPPED!

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Thought I was speaking perfect English but I will say it again.

How does the game play? Ignoring the problem with the time achievement issue you had.

Ah right I'm with you now sorry.

It is basically Candy Crush/Bejeweled with a fish theme :woop:

It's ok but gonna be a massive grind I think esp for doing 100 levels in Gold time as there is no level select and you would need to replay each level until you got Gold before moving on.

I got up to 3 hours with no achievement so deleted it and will try again. What is strange is my friend has the achievement but is only on 57min played on the leaderboard :confused: Another Gayloft classic!

Ah right I'm with you now sorry.

It is basically Candy Crush/Bejeweled with a fish theme :woop:

It's ok but gonna be a massive grind I think esp for doing 100 levels in Gold time as there is no level select and you would need to replay each level until you got Gold before moving on.

I got up to 3 hours with no achievement so deleted it and will try again. What is strange is my friend has the achievement but is only on 57min played on the leaderboard :confused: Another Gayloft classic!

Ok thanks. No level select is one thing I hate personally and one major draw back. Think I will give it a miss for now or until its on sale ;)

I think that it might be continuous play, not total time played (which is what the stat tracks). If you have trouble with this, try going at it for an hour straight.

Well like I said in my other post a friend on my leaderboard has it and it has him at 57min so it's not continuous play. I had originally played over an hour and nothing so I think it just pops when it feels like it.