Operation Anchorage Rewards [SPOILERS]

Panda_Unlocked

Completing OA: Grants you access to the locked armory and the Neural Interface Suit.

Armory Contains:

Gauss Rifle (unique) NOTE: Energy weapons AND Big guns effect Damage. Max 110

Jiewongs Shocksword (unique) [Can be repaired with Chinese Swords]

Winterized T-51b Power armor and helm (unique)

Chinese Stealth Suit (unique) [Can be repaired with Recon Armor]

Trench Knife (unique) [Can be repaired with Combat Knife]

Chinese Assault Rifle

2 frag mines

2 pulse mines

1 plasma mine

4 frag grenades

2 pulse grenades

1 plasma grenade

Various Ammo

Reward for gathering all 10 pieces of Intel (Silver Briefcases that flash red)

Covert Ops perk: +3 Lockpick, Science, and Small Guns Skills

**Tip for repairing Unique items that don't have a normal item to repair it with. Go to Canterberry Commons and speak to Uncle Roe, take the conversation to where you mention that the trade caravans should be more organized, invest 700 caps(1st 200 then 500) into the JUNK merchant (Crazy Wolfgang). He now will give you some rare junk and his repair skill is now 75. But for some reason he will repair stuff to about 90 - 95% :D

Edited by Panda_Unlocked
update

I can confirm that you get the Covert Ops perk since I collected all intel cases. Although, I don't have a damn clue what it does. The only thing the perk description says is "You have collected all the intel briefcases."

Yeah I got all of the intel items too... sometimes it's good being obsessive with games. :)

The Covert Ops perk increases your lockpick, science, and small guns skills by three points each I do believe.

what weapons do you have to use to repair the gauss rifle?

since it's an energy weapons , but work like a sniper I was wondering if you need a plasma rifle or a sniper to repair it. Or since it's unique you need to ask someone to repair it?

Sadly, you have to get someone to repair it. What would totally kick ass is if you could use the laser rifle to repair it though.

• 3 months later...

anyone knw if u miss all the intel cases , can u go back thru and retrieve the others u missed? ive tried getng bak in the simulator but it wont let me..it just says "u need to have the neural interface suit on" and i already have it equipped..but it still says that..any help or suggestions?

anyone knw if u miss all the intel cases , can u go back thru and retrieve the others u missed? ive tried getng bak in the simulator but it wont let me..it just says "u need to have the neural interface suit on" and i already have it equipped..but it still says that..any help or suggestions?

I think its a once in a lifetime deal, you'll have to reload a previous save and regather all the intel

• 2 months later...

According to Fallout Wiki, the Covert Ops perk increases your small guns, lockpick, and science skills by 3 points each. However, in a Jessica Chobot walkthrough she says it adds 1 point to each of your skills. I did this one ages ago so I can't actually remember which is true.

If you miss a case, you'll either have to go back and look for it (depending which one it is) or reload your game to a previous save. There's a guide on here somewhere which has a video thing, I didn't use the video though, just the text and the Chobot walkthrough which made things very easy indeed.

Edited by Violet Grim