• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 contolls, looking for 2 defiant and 1 anniversary achievment, im on most nights from about 8pm (uk) time, also willing to help anyone get any others. If im not online, im on xbox.com so can message back straight away anyway. Anyone and everyone feel free to message/add me SARG3NT SCARR

Looking to do

Return to Sender

Crackin' Skulls

Cross-Mappin'

You Ate All the Chips

Candy from a Baby

You Blew It Up!

Poppin' & Lockin'

Offensive Driver

Don't Touch That!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

I've actually already done a few of these but the achievement never popped :S

I have 4 controllers, looking for 1 other person with 4 pads to blast through most of the anniversary achievements.

What's the worst that can happen with being credit banned? Had it once before when I boosted some other dlc achievements. Can they stop you from permanently earning credits/reset?

GT is same as username.

Me and my boosting partner from earlier are looking for some people who want to boost the new defiant and anniversary achievements, we both have 4 controllers each, so, two more people with 4 would be great, but, end of the day it doesn't matter how many people we have just need enough to fill a 16 game (only way to get a map with vehicles on)

EDIT:Anniversary achievements have been completed, just looking to do the new defiant ones now :)

Edited by Kai Freefall

Looking for 5 - 6 other people to get:

1. "You ate all the chips"

2."Totally worth it"

3. All new defiant map pack achievements

I don't have Aniversary and probably won't for a long time but I will still help with those if that's possible.

I'm available all day for the next 2 days.

Also I have two controllers. GT GalaxyCrusher.

WE NEED PLAYERS FOR DEFIANT INFECTION.

YOU NEED ANNIVERSARY ATLEAST PURCHASED.

WE NEED 4 MORE CONTROLLERS.

Edited by GalaxyCrusher
Update: WE NEED PLAYERS FOR DEFIANT INFECTION

Looking for all the new Defiant/Anniversary stuff (I have a few legit but I'm happy to help out anyone who needs 'em).

I'll be on tonight starting around 7:30 - 8:00 PM Central Time, and I have 2 controllers (possibly 3 if the 3rd one is working - don't particularly care about a credit ban myself). I also have a mic and it sure helps if you do too - easier to keep track of who needs what.

Send me a message or friend request on XBL - gamertag: H1GH OCTANE

I'll update/repost here when the time is a little closer, just want to give a heads-up now and see if anyone else is interested.