New to the franchise

IC3 L3G3ND

You'll find this game is somewhat easier than NG2 even on harder difficulties, it's a fairly decent game but if you try both NG2 and NG3, you'll notice the vast differences and challenges.

NG3 was made with newcomers primarily in mind whereas NG2 was made purely for veterans of NG1/Black.

You'll find this game is somewhat easier than NG2 even on harder difficulties, it's a fairly decent game but if you try both NG2 and NG3, you'll notice the vast differences and challenges.

NG3 was made with newcomers primarily in mind whereas NG2 was made purely for veterans of NG1/Black.

This

2 is an entirely new ball game. And a much better one i may add. I still like 3, but 2 is so much more "creative"

I love the game so far but damn is it tough, i keep seeing how they made it easier but damn if that's true i don't know if i wanna play NG2, some of the fights here are a pain in the ass (im looking at you stupid lab)

The first 2 were hard because you needed skills to beat the enemies, 3 uses vast numbers en cheap tactics to make it hard. Thats the diffirence..

The first 2 were hard because you needed skills to beat the enemies, 3 uses vast numbers en cheap tactics to make it hard. Thats the diffirence..

Bad example, 2 used cheap tactics and vast enemies as well.

I swear it winds me up when people go on about the difficulty of NG2, it's a internet hype created to scare people, there is no skill involved, and using the various farming tips, and sticking to effecient combos, it is not even that hard. Once you reach Eclispe Scythe the difficulty drops even more. NG2 is an incredible game, but requires skill? No, Luck? Yes. Some advanced planning beforehand and MN is a cakewalk.

If you were unable to farm essence, and only had the Tonfa's as a weapon, then the hype may stand.

I swear it winds me up when people go on about the difficulty of NG2, it's a internet hype created to scare people.

That's the thing with the internet, you always stumble on things that wind you up. As for myself, what slightly annoys me is when people who got their 1250 in NG2 by using the ninja cinema glitch act like they did it legit, even though the glitch thread has been recently bumped to 1st page on the NG2 board and their usernames are there to see for everyone.

Bad example, 2 used cheap tactics and vast enemies as well.

I swear it winds me up when people go on about the difficulty of NG2, it's a internet hype created to scare people, there is no skill involved, and using the various farming tips, and sticking to effecient combos, it is not even that hard. Once you reach Eclispe Scythe the difficulty drops even more. NG2 is an incredible game, but requires skill? No, Luck? Yes. Some advanced planning beforehand and MN is a cakewalk.

If you were unable to farm essence, and only had the Tonfa's as a weapon, then the hype may stand.

Well i played ng2 straight up. Never farmed essecne and let me tell you, it took a great deal of skill for me to beat it on mn. And the so called CHEAP tactics...if you mean things like ot's, u'ts, on landings if's and so on they we're gameplay features and not cheap. They were there to help you but you still had to master them and in ng3 there is nothing, just button mashing wave after usless wave of enemy with one weapon. No sense of advancement or growth throughout the game or nothing.

If you never played ng2 finish ng3 since you already started playing it, then go play 2 imediately.

I just bought NG3 on the cheap and am liking it so far....but nothing beats NGS2 on PS3. Still for newcomers this might allow more people to open up to the game instead of cowering about how hard it is to even buy it.

I just finished it today and I really liked it :omgI would choose 2 over this anyday however. It's still a pretty good game

NG2 on 360 beats the shit out of Sigma2 and it's complete lack of enemies, Hayashi butchered that game from start to finish.

Its the same game as NG2 with minor changes? Its got great Co-op mode with extra playable characters that 360 doesn't....that's all it matters to me.

NG2 Sigma 2 : Hayashis World of beautiful purple flowers ,hahahahaha

NG2 Xbox 360: Blood Massacre ,Ryu leaves a blood bath on his path of revenge , The Masterpiece of the one and only japanese badass Itagaki

nuff said.

Hayashi: the little student XD

http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/images/interview_content/ia_3ds_doa_content_03.jpg

Itagaki: Master ( I don`t care style > like Ryu said to Zedonius in NG2 )

http://blogs.popzara.com/media/11/20080830-itagaki1up.jpg

That should be enough

Edited by Dark Anaconda

I love the game so far but damn is it tough, i keep seeing how they made it easier but damn if that's true i don't know if i wanna play NG2, some of the fights here are a pain in the ass (im looking at you stupid lab)

Of course you want to play "Ninja Gaiden 2".

It's an excellent game.

If you want you may use it as a catalyst to allow you to look down on other people on Internet Forums or you might just enjoy it because it's fun and challenging to play.

Prima do a great strategy guide and with the internet at your fingertips you don't even need that.

I enjoyed "Ninja Gaiden", and "Ninja Gaiden: Black" and "Ninja Gaiden 2".

I'm really enjoying "Ninja Gaiden 3" as well.

They're all different in their own way and they all have Ninjas making people bleed with swords.

Az

Its the same game as NG2 with minor changes? Its got great Co-op mode with extra playable characters that 360 doesn't....that's all it matters to me.

No, not the same game with "minor" changes. Enemies spawns in most packs were lessened and also, not just because of this, but in addition to as well, the difficulty of each mode was toned down from the 360 version. Lots of other small things as well.

It's still a great game though, just a bit soft around the edges with extra fluff.

I personally have played NG2 and i really think that this game is best slasher ever made, but in same time i think that NG3 is absolute awesome and its can easily overcome all modern games in terms of difficulty and in gameplay. They both are great games!