"The architect" glitched?

dys0n

I have played many games of mayday now online. However this achievement seems to be glitched. I have used all 4 venom x's, all 3 tesla traps, pipe bombs, sticky flares and the rhino trap thing.

Anyone know of any workarounds to get this to pop?

I have played many games of mayday now online. However this achievement seems to be glitched. I have used all 4 venom x's, all 3 tesla traps, pipe bombs, sticky flares and the rhino trap thing.

Anyone know of any workarounds to get this to pop?

Try it in solo.

I've heard that you can't get a few in coop and get the rest in solo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cant get this achievement to unlock, tried multiple times to unlock on solo and local games. Any yes im sure ive built everything. Any idea what Im doing wrong?

I too just experienced this problem. From what I read - there was some issue when the newest Invasion DLC came out that made this particular achievement unlockable. It seems that no one has unlocked this after a certain date in June.

Again this was from COD community forums so not entirely sure on how vaild - but I know for 100% that created all items.

EDIT: It seems like people over at True Achievements say that it is working now. I guess once you reload the map it works. I never played another round after so I guess I'll see when I get home.

It was also suggested to play solo online, not local solo.

Worth a shot I guess...

Edited by Shred Asics 13

• 2 weeks later...