Solo Realistic Difficulty Glitch

Kunduz

So I figured I start solo campaign on Realistic difficulty today, since I've finished all the co-op achievements. When I booted the game, there was an update. After the updated downloaded, I pressed start and Bam! 50 gs right there and then, weird since I've yet to complete a single mission on the single player campaign.

The only thing I can think of that might have caused this glitch, is that I've only played this game on another xbox and just recently started playing this game on the xbox I'm currently playing on(hince the update). Then the game decided to read the save file wrong or something and give me the achievement hurray!

It's not as much help if you want to glitch it though :p, but in any case: Play through the entire co-op campaign on another xbox. Bring your save file to a new xbox, were you haven't played the game before(or remove update). Start the game, download the update and start game and congrats 50 gs. Awful lot of work just to glitch a rather easy achievement. If it didn't pop for you, when you completed it legit. This might be an idea(I heard that people have been having some trouble with this one.)

This shouldn't hardly count as gamesaving, since I only switched consoles right?

Edited by Kunduz

And I helped...! :drunk

Nice find though, but this probably won't work for those who already tried going for the realistic achievement legit, since in that case they would have already played some single player missions, in which you had not, and it somehow unlocked, just thought I'd mention that

But, hell, give it a try you guys :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...