Holy crap Buttville!

Sms4001

Oh GOD, the Petey level! I'm glad I'm not the only one who flew into a violent rage at the earwigs. Trick them into popping out and you can whip and kill them! This is hard to do but better than breaking a controller trying to just hop across those stupid berries. On another note, I didn't realize they had changed Trials' achievement. Thank God!

I read this and thought, "shit, they must have made it tougher!" -but, I donno, all those times playing this game as a kid must have paid off. I did all the tricks to kill the earwigs so they would not one-hit-kill me.

BIG QUESTION THOUGH!

I was playing on normal, and I killed both Queen Slug-For-A-Butt and her butt in like one hit each with the whip. I was shocked, and my friend was disappointed. Has this happened to anyone else?

It wasn't that easy back in the day, something must be up!

Easiest way to do the start of Buttville when your doing the helly head part is always goto the right, then slowly make your way to the left.

Finished this game up last night and I agree the second part is the most annoying.

200gs in this was fun though :D

Also I noticed that too about the Queen fight, one hit with the whip and she dies no matter what the difficulty you do it on.