Hi I know this is totally lame but I need someone to help me online.. I need to win 50 matches for the title.. I havnt even got the one win achievement yet.. Im fine when it comes to shooters but when its one on one fighting games.. thats my weak point.. if anyone would be willing to help me.. in other words let me beat them 50 times i'd happily return the favor b/c I could care less about my record I just want to 1000 pt this game.. so please someone help me..!

i wish i could help you guys but...the problem is the lobby is too full even if u have a boosting partner, u'll have a hard time trying to find them unless u are both the same rank like if ur a jonin and ur boosting partner is a jonin, just search for same level players, if u find them, take turns winning, and that solves the problem (<.< maybe >.>)

• 3 weeks later...
Seriously? When the heck do you play? Because I'm online like at 9pm CST and there is literally like only 3 matches available at any given time, even when I search best connection...

[/color]

how do you search? when i play it always seems like there are a lot of people online. I play around the same time you do.

how do you search? when i play it always seems like there are a lot of people online. I play around the same time you do.

You can search for sessions using Search Session (hence the title), and then make the search just a little more specific sorting by connection (best > worst), same rank, or higher rank. You can choose only one option at a time, and only five players will show up per search.

You can search for sessions using Search Session (hence the title), and then make the search just a little more specific sorting by connection (best > worst), same rank, or higher rank. You can choose only one option at a time, and only five players will show up per search.

i know how to search, what i meant was which option does he use when he searches (connection, same lvl, adavnced). I have noticed if you search by same lvl it is hard to find people, thats why i search by connection. I never seem to have issues finding people.