Problems with the Pitt? (graphical glitches)

lost-catalyst

hey, I just got into the Pitt where you go through the gate and there are red exclimation marks ( sorry about the spelling) Basically its a red diamond shape with "!" in it. and the rocks are all screwed up and out of place and some are only half there. things are even disappearing when looking at them a certain way. buildings are even off the ground. anyone else have this problem?

Edited by lost-catalyst

I don't have that problem, and I have no idea what happened. But I'm experiencing some trouble. Every time I try going through the Pitt gate to get to "Downtown", it freezes up. Gonna try playing offline, see if that helps.

Edit:

Yep, playing offline didn't help. I'm gonna be pissed if I can't play this.

Edited by mksystem74

I know people had problems with Archonage when it came out (freezing), when I played it few weeks after, everything was ok (well... it froze on me once). Maybe we should wait? I really don't wanna "broken" expirience of it :/

Or was there a solution for first DLC and its freezing problems?

@lost-catalyst: i had a floating trees problem at the begining of Arochonage... and just ignored it, 'cause it was just a part of scenery. But buildings?

@vivi_ssj3: yeah there's floating buildings and some of them are half missing. no buildings have doors, jus a brick wall but i don't think that's a glitch.Just before the bridge if u look right you should be able to walk off the map. Just keep going

Somethings busted and i think we're gonna need a patch.

I'll re-try the download and i'll see if it works then

They've taken it down i think. You can't access it on the xbox anymore. just that xbox symbol thing is there like its loading but it's been there for a few minutes now. and you can't get to it on xbox.com either. i left the tab open cause i purchased it online this morning, now when i click the pitt to download it just leaves me to the xbox.com homepage. At least something's been done about already i'd assume

I'm giving up for now. Tried the clear cache code and redownload game update, but the marketplace started to run really slowly again :/

Seems like not only Bethesda but MS too, have to focus on their problems...

Yuup. it wont even let me download the content as I type.

I don't have that problem, and I have no idea what happened. But I'm experiencing some trouble. Every time I try going through the Pitt gate to get to "Downtown", it freezes up. Gonna try playing offline, see if that helps.

Edit:

Yep, playing offline didn't help. I'm gonna be pissed if I can't play this.

same here, 3 times in a row - not cool...:mad:

edit - 4 times

Edited by KNUCKS x360a

Apperently they uploaded the Alpha Product of the Pitt. So an early pahse they were making. I better not have to repay for this or have to restart a file.

wow, like seriously wow! i tried to download it again for the 3rd time and they were charging me

and microsoft.....really? .....like really?