Looking for squad mates/Achievement trading

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 3 peoples to do "With A Little Help" achievement, gamertag = davhuit

By the way, what have to be done exactly, just having three peoples joining a mission? (the achievement just says "play Red River with 3 friends).

Anyway, feel free to send me friend request, I'm free during the next 10 hours :) (or even some other days).

If some peoples want to do it, be sure to be patient and not doing it with some other peoples before, because it's a pain when people do that way -.- (there's always someone missing in that case).

Note : I have the viral one, if needed (so anyone who heal me will get the achievement).

Edited by davhuit

I'm looking for a squad/squadmates for the party achievement, and to rank up my classes (Not a huge fan of the fireteam missions or whatever they're called.)

I have the Florence Nightingale 2.0 Cheevio, so I can spread that around if you don't have it too.

I'll play any class, not bothered at all. (L20 scout, L7/8 AutoRifleman, L2 Rifleman, L6 Grenadier.)

Send me a message/FR on xbox mentioning opflash GT: IAmRiveted

Looking for 3 peoples to do "With A Little Help" achievement, gamertag = davhuit

By the way, what have to be done exactly, just having three peoples joining a mission? (the achievement just says "play Red River with 3 friends).

Anyway, feel free to send me friend request, I'm free during the next 10 hours :) (or even some other days).

If some peoples want to do it, be sure to be patient and not doing it with some other peoples before, because it's a pain when people do that way -.- (there's always someone missing in that case).

Note : I have the viral one, if needed (so anyone who heal me will get the achievement).

All yyou have to do is play a game with 3 friends on ur friendlist, as soon as game starts achievment will pop up

I want to get the achievement " Get to the Chopper"

Bascially survive on last stand to 4,4.

Easiest and quickest way wud be to sit on the top of the building near the the stinger missles/ close to the same missles and jst use them to ensure we kill large amounts of enemies quickly. Got to wave 4,2 doing this then nobody would help me shoot the attack chopper down.

Add me if you would like to do this. Thanks

ps. i'll add commonlynasty and c if you up 4 it.