"All Badges" Help!!

martyrdon

I have one cheevo I can't get "All Badges" I still need the badges for Plat. Ponder and Ult. Ponder. How do I get those? I have waited till the final second on the timer in Quest mode for over 45 levels. (I am at level 101) is there something I am not doing right? I solve the main puzzle and the first 1 word puzzle then run timer down to around .8 seconds before making last swap on final 1 word puzzle?

Someone please explain how to get this cheevo!?!?

• 4 weeks later...

You can get the Ponder badges in 'Timeless' mode. I solved the puzzle up to the final move to clear the level, and then went to watch TV for half an hour, came back, made the last move to finish the level and I had Platinum on the summary screen.

Repeated the process and got the Ultimate badge which was the last one needed for the achievement for me.

Couple of pointers though, the badge guide here says it has to be done in QUEST mode, this is wrong as I can confirm mine was all done in Timeless mode.

Also there isn't a fixed time for how long it is between Ponder badges it seems, or it is at least unknown, but the 30 minute rule seemed to work for me and has many others.

Hope this helps!