DLC Achievements on my checklist

Inferno Kong

Hello there,

I've got a little problem regarding my achievement list (e.g. the one on the Xbox that shows you what you already did and what's left to do). Thing is, I bought the normal edition of Fallout 3, containing only the original game, yet there are unchecked Achievements from The Pitt, Operation Anchorage and Mothership Zeta, as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to get 100% on all my games and somehow this really bugs me. Is there any way to fix this? Will contacting the support help? Are there even other ones with the same problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Well, that sucks. I enjoyed the game but I was looking forward to a 100%.

Let's say I trade in my normal version and get the Game of the Year version with all DLCs included, will the achievements count to my Fallout 3 Game or will it be a new section on my checklist (Like "Fallout 3: GOTY" or something)?

Thanks for the (relatively :p) quick help by the way.

Well, that sucks. I enjoyed the game but I was looking forward to a 100%.

Let's say I trade in my normal version and get the Game of the Year version with all DLCs included, will the achievements count to my Fallout 3 Game or will it be a new section on my checklist (Like "Fallout 3: GOTY" or something)?

Thanks for the (relatively :p) quick help by the way.

It's the same game with a bonus disc for all the dlc. So no seperate achievements and you can load up a save from just before the final mission and continue on from there. I think you'll need to do the last mission again to get access to Broken Steel. I'll just add that the DLC for this game is well worth playing with one extension to the story and additional storys that are better than some full games.